𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍 🌿

In their endless cycle of migration,

                                    The tulkun have returned

The sound of horns blaring and loud cheering grabbed the attention of the sullys, and hazel

"the tulkun have returned!" an elderly man shouted, shooting a kind smile towards the excited villagers that dove into the water, eager to meet their spirit brothers and sisters.

"Everybody, our spirit brothers and sisters have returned!" the chiefs daughter rode around on her ilu, informing everyone of the tulkuns arrival.

"last one there owes the winner a kiss" hazel giggled, shoving neteyam to the side to give herself a head start.

"hazel yo-AGH!" neteyam shook his head as a huge grin formed on his lips. He wasted no time chasing after the oddly excited forest girl.

It was a time for stories of their season apart,

                                               Of life and death

The chiefs son waved over hazel and neteyam 'this is my spirit brother' he signed before pointing a finger at the tulkun.

Hazels mouth fell open as she swam around the massive tulkun, gently running her hand along its tattoos. The girl turned to look at aonung 'his tattoos are cooler than yours' she smirked, fighting the urge to laugh in his face.

Aonung dramatically rolled his eyes as he gently shoved hazel away.

Of old friends,

                       And new loves...

Lo'ak watched as tsireya gracefully rotated her entire body, syncing up with her spirit sister.

He then shifted his gaze over to hazel, studying her as she interacted with his big brother.

The sully man quickly swam over to hazel before grabbing onto her arm, pulling her up to the surface.

"bro get off of me" hazel grunted, desperately trying to free her arm from his tight grasp.

"come with me to see payakan, please" he spoke lowly, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.

The wainfleet girl looked around before shoving his hand away from her "fine, but we have to be quick" she murmured before making noises with her throat, calling for her ilu.

The two forest na'vi rode their ilu's beyond the reef, meeting with payakan once again.

"we aren't alone anymore brother, we have hazel" lo'ak reassured the downcast tulkun before placing a hand onto the girls mid back.