𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 🌿

Many months have passed since the dreadful situation between hazel and the sully family...

Neteyam was occupied with his duties as the heir to the olo'eytkan title, and hazel was busy fulfilling her roles as a member of the war party.
As hazel earned her battle scars, she also gained people who she seen as family along the way.

Saewä, Luo, and ozula, The daughters of Ninat, and Ta'zai grew fond of hazel. Overtime it felt like hazel was another sister to them.

The eldest daughter, Ozula is a steamed female warrior. She met hazel in the war party before bringing her to meet her two little sisters Saewä and Luo.

Saewä wanted to follow her mother's footsteps so she became a singer, she can only hope to become one of the best like her mother.

And last but not least luo, she is still too young to have a role in the clan so she is usually with her grandpa cooking food for the people.

"that boy is too full of himself" Saewä scoffed as she unbraided hazels hair

"he is the best hunter in mine and ozulas age group so why wouldn't he be?" hazel whispered before staring off into the distance

Ozula rolled her eyes as she gently yanked on hazels braid earning a hiss from the girl, "enough about neteyam it's making me sick!"

Hazel chuckled before tucking a few braids behind her ear, "guys its okay he didn't choose me so i will move on"

Silence filled the air until luo skipped into the family tent, "sae, haze, ozu! come on mother and father are back come on come on!" the little girl squealed before skipping out of the tent.

The three girls instantly hopped up and went after the little girl.

"lulu slow down!" ozula shouted while running after her little sister.

Saewä and hazel giggled obnoxiously as they watched ozula chase luo around like an angry thannator.

Ninat embraced the four girls in a loving hug before pulling away to take a look at them. "oh my sweet girls you all look wonderful!" she exclaimed as she placed a hand on her chest.

"Thank you mother" the four girls bowed their heads as a sign of respect.

Ta'zai happily trotted over to his family with a large woven bag in his arms, "girls while your mother and i were down there making sure it was safe we harvested some fruit!" The man's eyes twinkled when he seen the prized look on their faces.

"please tell me you got yovo fruit!"

"i want to pick first father please pretty please!"

"thank you so much sir"

"no you skawngs! let the fruit age it'll taste sweeter"

Ta'zis eyes flicked over to hazel, "you do not have to call me sir, i am your father. Only if you will it child" he sternly told the girl.

Everyone fell silent and stared at hazel with a glimmer of hope evident in their golden eyes.

Warm tears spilled out of hazels eyes as she nodded frantically, "you are my father now" she pointed at the man before moving her finger towards ninat, "my mother" she then moved her finger towards the three girls, "and you skawngs are my sisters"

Everyone immediately took the girl into their warm, loving embrace as the family cried tears of joy.

Once everyone pulled away from the hug they began rummaging through the big bag of fresh fruit.

Hazel felt like there was someone watching her so she slowly scanned the crowd of families until her eyes landed on neteyam. Her heart nearly leapt out of her chest from how fast it was beating. Neteyam grew up a lot over the past few months. His body was more toned, he was taller, his face matured along with the way he carried himself.

Hazel quickly diverted her attention back to the bag of fruit when she noticed reyâ began to tap on on his shoulder.

Ta'zoi sucked his teeth as he watched the small interaction between the two na'vi teens. He has seen hazel cry over that boy for weeks on end yet neteyam failed to show her any compassion. He then fixed his gaze onto his mate. Ninat shrugged before mouthing the words 'if eywa wills it my dear"

Neteyam fought the urge to doze off as reyâ rambled on and on about herself

Neteyam fought the urge to doze off as reyâ rambled on and on about herself. "i think this color flatters me but will you be able to find me tonight ma nete?" reyâ begged for reassurance about the soul hunt.

In the omaticyan clan there are three hunts a na'vi must go through. First you must successfully hunt an animal of your choice, secondly you have to go through the dream hunt, and lastly you must go through the soul hunt to find the mate you are destined to be with for life.

Neteyam eyed her lime green loin cloth that had vibrant beads along the waist band "it's called a soul hunt reyâ" he mumbled while shifting his eyes onto her black stained top that fell loosely around her chest. "my grandmother said eywa has destined us to be together so we must trust her" he reassured her before looking around at all of the families as they prepared for tonight's festivities.

The eldest sully boy froze when his eyes landed onto a beautiful girl who was digging through a bag of fresh fruit, she wore a purple loin cloth that had feathers along the brown leather waist band, He let out a deep breath as his eyes trailed up to her simple brown top, and flowy hair.

Once the girls eyes connected with his it was like the entire world stopped. His heart strings nearly snapped from the intense feelings he experienced while gazing into her ethereal eyes.

Just as he was starting to recognize her, the girl tore her gaze from him. "stop looking at her" reyâ demanded while tapping his shoulder.

Neteyam blinked rapidly before looking over at the girl, "stop looking at who?" he lied through his teeth.

Reyâs became teary eyed as she stared at him in disbelief, "hazel" was the last thing she said before walking away from him.

Neteyams heart sank when he realized hazel was the girl he was infatuated with a minute ago. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his before chasing after reyâ.