𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎🌿

Blinding streaks of lightning  struck random places around the family during their journey.

They have been endlessly flying for days on end. Exhaustion was a feeling of the past for them, they were now in survival mode.

Tuktireys eyes sluggishly shut as her tiresome state became too great to fight against.

"Tuk" neytiri sighed while wrapping an arm around the little girl to prevent her from falling off the ikran.

The rain grew heavier along with the trecherous roars of thunder

"Hey hazel how's my ass looking?" lo'ak yelled while looking over his shoulder at the girl.

Hazels face twisted into confused look "what?" she shouted so that he could hear her over the harsh conditions.

"Since that's all you're seeing because you can't keep up with the rest of us!" he shouted over the wild winds that nearly knocked everyone off of their ikrans.

Hazel rolled her eyes while ignoring the wet pieces of hair that stuck to her face, "i'm trying you dipshit!" she screamed back at him.

"if you actually kept up we would've made it there by now!" lo'ak argued back. It seemed like the fatigue was starting to take a toll on him.

Hazels head flew back as a raspy laugh left her mouth, "We wouldn't be leaving if SOMEONE had enough balls to kill that son of a bitch quaritch!" she loudly stated grabbing everyone's attention.

Kiri was finally fed up with enduring hours of their arguments, "come on guys stop it" she groaned

Lo'ak glared at the girl because he knew she was taking shots at his father. "really hazel? we're acting like that now?"

A small smirk formed on hazels lips as she lazily nodded "yup" she dramatically popped the letter 'p'

Lo'ak hissed at the girl before hurling another insult at her "i hate you!" his voice cracked a bit.

"well i hate you more lo'ak!" she hissed making sure to show all of her sharp animalistic fangs.

Both of their ikrans began screeching due to them feeling their riders intense emotions.

Neteyam looked over his shoulder at the two skawngs that have been bickering like babies the entire flight, "lo'ak, hazel, let's go!" he shouted causing the two of them to stop fighting.

Once he seen everyone was all caught up, him and his father continued to lead the way.

The sea clans are a world unto themselves,

An unknown territory...

Kiri and hazel stared in awe at the vibrant series of islands that sat in the middle of a vast blue ocean.

Meanwhile the others didn't seem too interested, they were too tired to care about the jaw dropping scenery.