𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍🌿

нαѕ ρσν

Small rain drops rolled off of the bioluminescent leaves and landed onto my body as i admired the gloomy sky. The darkened clouds hardly allowed any light to pass them creating darkness.

"Do you love me?" i mumbled while soaking in the beauty of the tall trees that emitted many colors.

A few seconds went by so i lowered my head to face him again, "i don't know" neteyam sighed while shrugging his shoulders.

Burning pains overcame my heart as it shattered into a million pieces, "fuck you neteyam" i frowned while shaking my head.

"Oh yeah?" he cocked his head to the side while stepping closer to me.

His face hardened as he towered over me, "I can't wait to leave" i wiped my eyes so that i could see him clearly.

"wherever you go will not be far enough" he told me through gritted teeth.

Hurt was a feeble word to describe how i was feeling, i was absolutely devastated. I raised my hand to strike him but stopped when he grabbed my wrist.

"i'll have to carry the burden of never loving another woman like i love you" he murmured before letting go of my wrist.

While his words sank in my mind i stood still staring at him as rain drops rolled down his body. "I've loved you ever since we were little" he whispered while wiping the water off of his face.

"why did you say you don't know?" i mumbled while trying not to cry.

Neteyams jaw clenched as he looked away from me, "it's dangerous loving you" he cleared his throat while blinking rapidly. "every day im scared i'll lose you"

Warm tears rolled down my cheeks as i moved closer to him, "baby you won't lose me?" i sniffled before wrapping my arms around his warrior cummnerbund.

He roughly rubbed his eyes, "I just want to protect you but i feel like i can't"  he stumbled over his words as he fought to not show much emotion.

His warm skin comforted me as i placed a hand on his cheek, "i promise nothing like that will happen okay?" i whispered before standing on my tippy toes and giving him a quick peck.

"come on let's head back before you parents lose their shit" i chuckled while tugging on his hand.

Once we were back at high camp we made our way over to my family tent, I gave him one last kiss before walking inside "do you really love the olo'eyktans first born son?" ninat blurted out while pouring herself some tea

"Yes, i am in love with neteyam sully" i shyly stated while taking a seat next to her.

Ninat shook her knee as she took a tiny sip of her herbal concoction. "I hope so" she sighed while sitting her cup down.

My eyebrows knitted together "wait why?" i questioned.

She then cleared her throat before turning to face me, "The olo'eyktans wife said you can stay, but only if you make the bond with her son" she shakily whispered as tears glistened in her eyes.

"Mother trust me that will happen sooner than that" i giggled but stopped when i seen how distraught ninat looked. I scooted close to her and grabbed onto both of her hands.

"i sense something horrible will happen if you join their family" ninat breathed out as tears rolled down her dewy cheeks.

My throat went dry at the thought of anything bad happening to me, "i will be fine mom don't worry okay?" i softly whispered before letting go of her hands and pouring her some more tea.

"Eywa has shown me the dangers of being in cahoots with those people, i fear that she has turned her back against jake sully" ninat choked out.

Sniffling sounds filled my ears as she weeped, "Neytiri told me about the attack jake has planned on the train tracks the sky people have built"

I handed her the cup and watched as she inhaled some of the steam, "yeah it's tomorrow, but don't worry ozula and i will look after each other" i tried reassuring her but stopped when her eyes snapped up at me.

"Ozula isn't going she took heed of my warning, now hazel you must choose to not go. But i pray eywa helps you make the right decision"