𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃🌿

нαѕ ρσν

"my mother thinks we're too young to mate" neteyam groaned, guiding me deeper into a bioluminescent cave

He moved a few plants out of the way as i gently pushed past him "she might be right" i shrugged, trying to understand neytiris reasoning.

"but she was our age when she mated with my dad?" he argued. Ok fine, he got me there.

A small smile twitched onto my lips "are you sure you want to do this?" i murmured, running my fingers along the glowing plants that hung from the roof of the cave.

"come here" neteyam rasped, demanding for my full attention.

My heart began to race as i began making my way over to him "answer my question" i murmured, tilting my head to the side.

He sat on a smooth rock before nodding "i know what i want" his eyes were glued onto mine as i straddled him with my legs.

I placed my hands onto his smooth shoulders, boring my eyes into his "i see you" i spoke slowly, passion dripping from every single word that left my mouth.

His pupils dilated a bit "i see you" he mumbled, running a hand up my back.

Shivers crawled across my skin as he placed his hand onto the back of my head, pulling me closer to him.

The moment our lips met, sparks went off in my body. Everything felt so right, i tilted my head as i moaned into his mouth. He placed both of his hands onto my waist "be mine" he shakily whispered, moving my hips so that i was grinding on his hardened member.

"neteyam" i breathed out, craving more of him.

He began placing gentle kisses along my neck "we can start our own family, i will build us a new home" he moaned against my skin, tightening his grip on my waist.

My eyelids fluttered shut once he began sucking on my neck "w-where would it be?" i stuttered, trying to control my breathing as i grinded against him.

"far away from the village, near our secret spot" he murmured while carefully laying me down on the slab of rock.

My body shivered as i felt the cold rock against my back "what about your family?" a pang of guilt struck my heart.

Neteyam shook his head "you are my family now" he pulled his long, black braid from over his shoulder.

"do you want to be with me for life?" he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"i don't know, I'm just scared" i sighed, torn about everything.

Neteyam exposed his pale pink tendrils "choose, or you'll never see me again" he hoarsely mumbled.

My heart sank as tears prickled in my eyes. I placed a hand on the side of his neck, searching his eyes for a glimpse of our future.