𝓈𝒾𝓍 🌿

Hazel clung to the small branch, hanging on the side of the mountain that was miles high into the sky. "Neteyam! I'm scared please help me!" She shrieked when she realized her hands were slipping. Neteyam ran and looked over the edge at her "Hazel hang on I'm coming okay?" He assured her before making a few yipping noises calling for his ikran.

One of hazels hands slipped off of the frail branch causing her to scream bloody murder, "help me!" Tears blurred her eyes as she began to hyperventilate. Neteyam shouted "do not let go!"

Hazel closed her eyes when she felt her other hand slowly slipping, she reopened them and looked up at her best friend. "I love you and I'm sorry, I have no fight left" she cried before letting go. Neteyam reached his hand out towards her while screaming. His entire world came crashing down when he seen the one person he felt safe with fall to her death.

Neteyams ikran landed and without another thought the na'vi boy swiftly leapt onto it quickly making the bond and flying down to find the human girl. He tightly gripped onto the saddle as his ikran dove down through the clouds, he seen something near the waterfall from the corner of his eye so he told his ikran to fly towards it.

When the boy realized it was hazel he quickly slid off of his ikran wasting no time kneeling next to her, "Hazel? Come on come on" he murmured while shaking her limp body

When the boy realized it was hazel he quickly slid off of his ikran wasting no time kneeling next to her, "Hazel? Come on come on" he murmured while shaking her limp body. He moved a few pieces of wet hair from her face and gasped when he seen she didn't have her mask on. He looked around desperately hoping to find her mask.

He seen her mask a few inches away from her but when he picked it up he seen it was slightly cracked. "Shit shit shit" he cursed under his breath as tears spilled out of his eyes. He crawled over to the girl swiftly picking her body up and placing her over his knee while he attempted to put the mask on her small face. "Hazel!" He screamed while making sounds of distress resembling his mother a bit.

A few seconds later her eyes shot open as she gasped for air, her hands moved to her mask to properly secure it. But due to it being cracked she barely got enough air. Hazel coughed rambunctiously, she struggled to speak but the one thing she managed to get out was "h-home I want to go home" she coughed once more, but this time blood came up.

Neteyam nodded frantically "yes I'm going to take you home alright?" He assured her while climbing onto his ikran and taking off.

Once they made it to the lab Neteyam hopped off and ran towards the door with a pale hazel in his arms, he beat of the door eagerly trying to get someone's attention, max opened the door with a confused look on his face "someone help her! She fell and I think she's dying!" Neteyam sobbed while laying her on the lab floor.

All of the lab guys surrounded her with all sorts of strange technology.

Neteyam crouched down next to her still clinging on to her hand. "She has internal bleeding in the chest area and in the brain" max explained while scanning over her body with a clear tablet. Neteyam stared down at her with saddened yellow eyes. "What can you guys do? Will she be ok?" He asked while trying to calm down.

Norm took her vitals and when he seen how low her oxygen, and blood pressure was he dropped his head and cried. "It's too late for us to do anything, her oxygen and blood pressure...um they're dangerously low" max explained.

Neteyam shook his head and scooped her wilted body up into his dark blue arms "bring that avatar body to home tree, I know it's hers" he told norm. The man wiped his eyes with both of his hands "it's not viable yet? It won't be for another week" he sighed. Neteyam gave him a knowing look and said "do it..now"  before bolting out the door and running towards home-tree.

As he ran he would occasionally look down at the girl, under her eyes were dark and her lips were almost fully purple. "You are going to be alright i swear to it" he shakily murmured. His hope was running out with every minute that went by.

Once he made it back to home tree he rushed inside earning a few looks from other clan members. Jake emerged from the crowd that surrounded neteyam and Hazel. The olo'eyktan looked down at the human girl in his son's arms before letting out a dissatisfied sigh, "son I'm sorry" his earth like accent thickened when he seen Hazel was barely hanging on.

Neteyam shook his head while looking down at hazels lifeless looking body. Mo'at emerged from the crowd and stared at her grandson and his friend with a worried look. "Why do you bring the human girl here?" She asked while studying the girls body. Neteyam swallowed hard before replying, "my best friend Hazel is dying, I beg the help of eywa grandmother please she doesn't have long" he quickly spoke while looking at her with pleading eyes.

Mo'at stared at her grandson before nodding "bring the girl"