𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 🌿

нαѕ ρσν

Neteyam and I walked through the crowd of people to get a closer look at mo'at and Jake as they claimed their new home tree. The people sang angelic melodies while holding on to each other as mo'at begged the help of eywa to bless their new home.

I almost forgot to breathe when I looked up and seen the large, wide tree that hung many miles into the air. "This is so beautiful" I murmured in awe as I stared at the new home of the omaticyan na'vi. Everything felt surreal, the drums beating, the people singing, and the great mother's presence..it felt so mighty.

I noticed Neteyam stopped so I stood beside him ignoring the dirty looks I received from a few of the na'vi. "Hold on to someone's shoulders okay?" He told me while placing his dark blue hands onto someone's toned shoulders. I shook my head "no they'll kill me?" I whispered to him.
I began to panic when I heard mo'ats strong voice echo through the crowd. "Frapo lu fnu!" Everyone immediately quieted down.

My heart felt like it was going to give out by the way it was beating. I placed a hand onto neteyams hip so that I could ease my anxiety, I think he noticed because he wrapped an arm around me. "Shhh calm Hazel calm" he murmured sweetly. My breathing began to level out with his help. Just when shit seemed chill again I heard mo'at tell me "you cannot be here, this is a very sacred moment for the people"

I shifted uncomfortably before looking into her eyes, "oh shit I mean shoot, I'm soo so sorry. I- I actually should get going you're right" I laughed dryly trying to hide the fact that I was about to indeed shit my pants. I pointed my thumb behind me while slowly backing away from her. Neteyam grabbed my arm stopping me from leaving. "Hazel has lived here since birth grandmother" he respectfully reminded her, but she didn't seem to care. Especially since neytiri was glaring at me from beside the tsahik.

"She is not omaticyan therefore she will leave"  mo'at turned her head to look at him. As they were deciding on if I were to stay or not I looked around at everyone and instantly felt sick. The looks on their faces didn't seem welcoming, not even the slightest. They knew who my father was and they hated him therefore they also hated me. My breath fogged up my mask as I began to breathe through my mouth.

"That's enough!" I heard Jake yell. My head snapped over to him, he was now in front of Neteyam giving him a certain look. "Hazel is not her father why can't you both understand that?" Neteyams voice grew hoarse, He cocked his head to the side causing his braids to swing aggressively. "No neteyam" I whispered while tugging on his arm. Jake stepped closer to him and murmured "I said that's enough"

It felt like everyone hated me, they liked spider more than me and that was complete bullshit because his father literally tried to kill his parents. I shook my head, I felt so disgusted by how they outcast me from everything. Like ok maybe I wasn't one of the people, but norm and max always get to come to ceremonies. "I'm not staying where I'm not wanted, I'll see you later ok neteyam?" I felt so defeated saying that.

I turned on my heels and began walking slowly, everyone moved out of the way when I got close to them. I began picking up my pace, I felt so hurt by how Jake was acting. He didn't even defend me and he used to be a human like me. I got tired of seeing everyone look at me like I was some sort of alien so I started running.

I seen spider and kiri in the way back, "Hazel bro wait up!" Spider screamed while jumping down from the tree he was sitting on since he too wasn't aloud there during the ceremony.

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙗...

I hung my mask up before stomping loudly towards my room, "Hazel why are you stomping so loud? People are trying to sleep!" Norm whisper yelled. "I'm so tired norm I really am" I sniffled as the memories from earlier haunted my mind.