𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇🌿

нαѕ ρσν

Gloomy skies consumed awa'atlu along with calm rain. Most people hated days like this, but i thought it was perfect.

I hummed to myself as i rode my ilu, clearing my mind of the person i used to be before i became 'one of the people'

Loud chatter caught my attention so i turned my head to take a look at who it was "what the hell" i muttered under my breath before riding ch'uaw over to the group of men surrounding lo'ak.

"what are you doing with these guys?" i whispered, shocked that he would even want to be near them.

The corners of his mouth twitched upwards "we are going hunting beyond the reef!" he beamed.

A loud sigh left my lips as i ran a wet hand down my face "no way, you're not allowed" i shook my head before fixing my gaze onto the others.

"it's where the men hunt" aonung decided to add his two cents into our conversation.

Did he think i was born yesterday? There was no way in hell they all had good intentions "soo why are you going then?" my snarky reply caused an uproar of laughter.

"hazel bro stop being a buzzkill" lo'ak pushed my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with having to follow this skawng into constant danger "fine, but i'm coming with you" i grumbled. We all made yipping noises before diving under the water.

At first we soared in and out of the calm waters with ease, but over time we all made sure to stay beneath the surface due to the massive waves that crashed over us.

Once we made it back to the surface i ran both of my hands down my drenched face, clearing it of water "hey you both lived woo!" one of the other men shouted.

"that was insane cuz!" lo'aks voice cracked as his body trembled from the huge adrenaline rush we all experienced.

My lower lip poked out as i shrugged "totally bro, soo fun" i mumbled sarcastically. I wanted to go home and see neteyam, we were supposed to make arm pieces for each other. But i guess that had to wait huh?

"this way, i know a good spot" aonungs smooth voice pulled me from my daydream.

I rubbed ch'uaws neck as we rode to the bottom of the ocean, i squinted my eyes to get a better look at aonung teaching lo'ak what to do.

I swam over to lo'ak before placing a hand on his shoulder, waiting patiently to see what he would do.

He made a few weird noises with his throat before successfully shooting an arrow through the heart of a fish. I frantically tapped his shoulder before using both of my hands to sign 'you are a mighty hunter now'  bubbles surrounded our face from how hard we were laughing.

My smile faded once i spun around and didn't see aonung and his friends.I grabbed onto my ilu before heading back to the surface "hey guys!" lo'ak shouted.

"they left us" i mumbled while looking around the vast ocean with no other na'vi, just unknown creatures and a death wish.

"aonung! hey this isn't funny!" lo'ak screamed. I couldn't help but giggle, did he really think that they were coming back for us?

I tossed my head back, peering up at the dark cloudy sky "we are soo dead dude" my laughter echoed throughout the area, most likely attracting unwanted attention. But who cares? we were screwed either way.