𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃🌿

The sully kids sat in their family pod listening to their father lecture them.

"while your mother and i are gone you are to not leave here do you understand?" jake sternly told his children, Neytiri placed her hand on his upper arm. "ma jake they will be fine"

Just as jake was about to continue talking the sullys kids perked up when they heard hazels voice in the distance. "it's hazel!" tuk squealed while jumping up.

The little girl opened the curtain to reveal hazel talking with a few other clan members. "hazel come in hurry we are all having a sleepover!" tuk shouted grabbing the attention of the teen girl.

Hazel turned around and smiled once she seen tuk. the girl hurriedly made her way into the sully pod, "tuk tuk how's the coolest girl in the clan doing?" hazel cooed while hugging tuktirey.

"i'm hungry!" tuk whined before skipping over to kiri. Hazel chuckled but stopped when she seen neytiri glaring at her. The girls smile faded into a stone cold look. "neytiri, jake i see you" hazel murmured before placing her four fingers on her forehead and dragging her hand out towards the mated pair.

Jake looked at his mate from the corner of his eye before looking at the avatar girl. "hazel stay here and help watch them alright?" jake ordered while pulling neytiri along with him.

"ma jake she should be with her own kind!" neytiris voice faded in the distance, but everyone still heard what she said.

Hazel squatted down beside kiri and tuk, "whats up hazel" neteyam grinned ear to ear at the sight of her.

Hazel rolled her eyes in a joking manner,"what's up boy" she nodded her head at him before sitting on the floor. "where are your parents going anyway?" hazel questioned everyone.

Kiri tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before responding, "they are having some alone time"

Hazel and lo'ak glanced at each other before the two of them began snickering. "so they're having date night huh?" hazel choked out as she tried to stifle her laughter.

Lo'ak held onto his stomach, "tuk won't be the youngest after tonight am i right?" he snorted.

Neteyam shook his head, "ew you do not deserve to live" kiri gagged before covering tuks ears. Tuk swatted her older sisters hands away "i'm so hungry! can i have some sari" she begged.

Neteyam crawled over to hazel and grabbed her wrist, "hazel and i will go grab some food, lo'ak keep a eye on kiri and tuk tuk" neteyam told his baby bro before dragging hazel along with him.

The two of them began climbing a few thick tree branches until they were at the top of hometree.

Hazel pulled down her riders mask as she began running, "hazel wait up!" neteyam shouted before called for his ikran. Hazel jumped off of the edge of the tree branch with no hesitation.

Her body began falling rapidly until her ikran caught her, hazel did her war cry while grabbing a hold of river. "good girl river! that was so sick!" she squealed.

River circled hometree until neteyams ikran began taking flight. The two ikrans flapped their wings as they raced throughout the night sky.

Hazels ikran dove under a tree branch before scaling over the next one. "fuck yeah!" she shouted while holding her fist up in the air. Neteyam laughed loudly before mimicking her words, "hell yeaah!"

Once neteyam found a decent spot he made a few yipping noises signaling for the girl to follow him.

Their ikrans landed onto the bioluminescent forest floor. Neteyam dramatically dismounted his ikran while hazel simply slid off of hers.