𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 🌿

нαzєℓѕ ρσν

My alarm went off instantly waking me up from my never ending nightmare that I called darkness, I never had dreams. It was always an empty void in my mind until I awakened.

I rolled out of bed and smacked my alarm silencing it. My muscles ached worst than they did yesterday. I wanted to climb back into bed because my bones felt like they would snap any minute now, but the thing is I couldn't do that because today was the day lo'ak would try and tame a ikran. And I know I hate him with a deep passion, but I would always support that Skawng no matter what.

I walked out towards the metal table that spider was sitting at. I gagged when I seen him eating like a rabid animal that hasn't had food in ages, "you're so gross" I whispered while plopping down next to him and eating. Spider laughed with his mouth full still, "and what does that make you skeleton girl?" He shot back. I rolled my eyes at the same weak insult he always uses. "Whatever just close your mouth the food isn't going anywhere" I mumbled before continuing to eat.

We sat in silence enjoying the delicious breakfast one of the science ladies prepared, we heard a few familiar voices causing ruckus so we turned our heads at the same time to see what was going on. I seen Kiri run and jump onto her mother's tank before hugging it, lo'ak was looking at the other avatars as he brought the small mask up to his face. Once my eyes landed on neteyam I no longer wanted to eat.

I stood up from the table and ran over to him ignoring what spider was saying. "What are you two skawngs looking at?" I asked before delivering a few fake punches to them. Neteyam shook his head causing his beaded braids to sway, "we are looking at this avatar, we've never seen this one before?" He told me before fixing his gaze back onto the avatar body that was twitching inside of the tank.

I stared at it in awe, "these avatars are super expensive so it amazes me everytime they get a new one" I murmured while staring at the small details on it.

Norm walked over and leaned against the tank that held the new avatar body, "this avatar will be fully viable in a few days" he informed us

Norm walked over and leaned against the tank that held the new avatar body, "this avatar will be fully viable in a few days" he informed us. "Who's is it?" Neteyam questioned. I turned to look at norm to see what he was going to say. Norm spluttered and shrugged "I need to check on my computer to see which one belongs to who again"

I smiled at him before giving the avatar one last look, I grabbed a mask and headed outside with the others not too far behind me. We all leapt from one tree branch to another before climbing the vines that led up to the spot where all the ikrans were.

I watched as lo'ak and his parents walked under the waterfall to get the the ikrans before following them.
I held my breath while placing my hands against the rigid rock wall, I hesitantly took a few steps trying my best not to slip and fall. Once I made it to the other side I let out a sigh of relief. "I live to see another day" I whispered before grabbing onto my green crystal necklace.

I stood beside Kiri to get a better look at lo'ak choosing his ikran. A few of them flew away until one that had purple, blue and white stripes screeched at him. Kiri and I excitedly grabbed onto each other when we realized the ikran has chosen lo'ak so all he had to do was make tsaheylu.

I looked over at neytiri who was crouched down at the edge of the floating rock while staring intensely at lo'ak. I then shifted my eyes towards Jake, he looked so stressed and I can't blame him because lo'ak already failed a few times.

My heart sped up when I heard lo'ak grunting so I quickly looked over at him only to see him struggling. "Tsaheylu lo'ak tsaheylu!" I screamed as I bent down. The palms of my hands grew sweaty when I seen the ikran trying to throw him off of its back. My ears nearly went deaf from how loud everyone was screaming. I tried to run to lo'ak when the ikran finally threw him off but Kiri grabbed me "you cannot interfere this is the way Hazel" her voice slightly trembled. I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to calm my nerves.

I reopened them and seen lo'ak made it back onto the ikrans back, but he was still struggling to make the bond. "Tsaheylu! Make the bond!" I screamed causing everyone to quiet down and stare at me. "Do not distract him!" Neytiri hissed. I cleared my throat before focusing my attention back onto lo'ak.

I seen the ikran roll with him near the edge of the floating rock, I closed my eyes before doing the dumbest shit ever known to man kind.

I bolted towards him making sure to leap over the few rocks and twigs in the way, I ignored everyone calling my name. Once I was close enough I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the edge, "tsahelyu lo'ak like right now!" I told him.

"Hazel get out of there now!" Neteyam shouted but just as I was making my way back a different ikran landed in front of me, I widened my eyes when it screeched loudly showing its sharp ass teeth. "Oh fuck no dude I can't do this right now" I murmured to myself. I seen the ikran getting ready to strike so I dived out of the way before it could bite me. I winced at the burning sensation on my knee before standing up and staring at the wild ikran that wanted to eat me alive apparently.

"I'm not even na'vi I'm a human!" I screamed while trying my best to avoid it. I have to admit, it was the prettiest ikran I have ever laid eyes on. It was a light green with dark black stripes. I could tell it was fierce, and mighty.

The ikran screeched again but this time I decided to stand my ground, so I cocked my head to the side and hissed loudly. I could tell I pissed it off because it flapped its wings angrily before lunging at me, I jumped out of the way again but this time my body rolled off of the edge. Thankfully I grabbed ahold of a small tree branch that was on the side of it.

I screamed when I realized my life was on the line. "Neteyam! I'm scared please help me!"