Chapter 7: He is a conceited fool

I arrive in the morning at my company feeling anxious as today is the day I will be working with Ares and Kylie we are going to decide on the location where they want to have their wedding at I just hope everything goes well.

Blair comes in and tells me about how happy she is that we are going to work with the Ares Knight she makes him sound like the world revolves around him. I then see Ares and Kylie walking into my office Kylie then immediately sits down on one of my chairs well Ares keeps on making eye contact with me does this dude know for fucks sake that it is annoying.

"So I was thinking we go with the Malibu location for my wedding i want a beach location," Kylie disrupts me from my thoughts, i then look at Ares for approval he says," Don't you think it's a bit too open, it's not good for my liking," Kylie then says, "Babe come on we are the most liked people in this world everyone would want to see us get married so it must be open," Ares then just rolls his eyes.

We then discuss the Malibu location I then say," I can make a booking to check this Malibu location out but I will need you guys to come with me to check it out just to be sure if this is really what you guys want," Kylie then says rudely," Sorry to break it to you honey but some of us are busy I have a fashion show coming up in two weeks," Ares then speaks up.

"I will go and check it up just to be sure, don't want any mistakes," Kylie then looks at him like she is contemplating she then agrees as she wants a perfect wedding. Ares then looks at me and smirks like he made an achievement i just roll my eyes.

One week later it's the day I will be going to Malibu i then give my apartment keys to Jasper to look after Truffle for me. I then arrive at the airport waiting for the staff to register me to know I am here but Ares pulls me and says" You know the plane is this way," I then say," This is the private plane area," he then says.

"If you weren't such a bitch most of the time and answered my messages you would have realized by now I have a plane and you wouldn't have had to book a ticket," I then look at him and roll my eyes, "Well excuse me for not chit chatting with a narcissists fool," he then says," A fool you use to be in love with," there it is I have been waiting for him to bring this up and to be honest it hurts a bit bringing up something like that so I say," Oh well I was just a naive fool to be in love with someone like you, lucky you are my past and will stay my past," I then see he clenches his jaw and walks on the plane boarding it without waiting for me to come.

We sit in complete silence on the plane as I'm on my iPad making deals with one of my clients i then look over my seat to see Ares on his laptop working seriously," I can feel you staring," he says i then say, 

"Sorry I'm just not used to seeing ugly people," he then laughs," If I was so ugly why is the blush so evident on your cheek," he says looking at me, "I see you not just conceited but blind too," he then says," Keep telling yourself that love," I then stare at him straight in the eyes and say," I don't need to tell me something I already know" Ares then gets up from his seat and walks towards my seat and kneels putting both of his arms on either side of my seat trapping me and asks

"What happened to my sweet Rhea?" I then look at him feeling myself heat up," Well that Rhea grew up and stopped letting irrelevant people make a fool out of her," I snap he then smirks looking into my eyes his gaze then goes down to my lips, he then touches the side of my lip pulling it apart, "Sir and mam would you like some beverages," the sound of the lady makes Ares jolt coming to his senses I then smile and say," Just a latte please," I then pretend nothing happened there as I go back onto my tablet I can feel his eyes piercing into my head as he goes back to sit in his seat.

We arrive in California I then see a car waiting by the airport which Ares indicates is the car we will be driving into the hotel. We then arrive at one of California's famous hotels. Ares then goes up to the reception then sees him arguing with one of the staff members,

"How can you make a fucking mistake like that happen my assistant Clara made sure to book two hotel rooms for us as we will be staying here for the next three days and only to get one fucking hotel room," I hear Ares says I then go him asking what happened he then tells me the hotel staff got confused on what day we had to come so they booked us in for two weeks from now, " Listen here it's no stress I can just get another hotel and you can stay in this one."

Ares was about to speak when he gets interrupted by one of the staff members saying, " I'm sorry to break it to you mam but most of the five-star hotels are probably all booked as it's Thanksgiving tomorrow you are probably just going to find a cheap hotel room available," I was about to say I will find a way but Ares interrupts and says," Yeah that won't be fucking needed she is staying with me," he then drags me upstairs.

I must say Ares has one hell of a grip I was trying to take my hand out of his for a whole five minutes and tried to protest saying I will not share a room with him all he said was shut up whenever I tried to speak he is one of the most annoying assholes I knew and a piece of shit too.

We finally arrive at his room I then say, "Are you fucking out of your mind I won't be sharing a room with you," he then asks,
"And why the hell not?" I then look at him like he has gone completely insane.

"For starters Mr. Walker you will be a married man in two months, we strangers and I am your wedding planner and you are my client," I must have made him mad cause he looked at me with an angry expression and said

" You keep on fucking saying we are strangers when we are not, we knew each other years ago since we were kids so do me a favor and grow the fuck up because you staying in this room and not leaving it until I say so," he then goes into the bathroom leaving me no room to talk.

Well he is in the bathroom i then contacted Blair to check if there are any hotel accommodations available Blair then said over the phone

"Rhea I doubt you will get a room now cause it's Thanksgiving and people want to see their families," I sighed and said," Please just keep on checking I need one urgent," I then heard the bathroom door open to see Ares coming out chest naked with a towel wrapped around his waist I then turn the call off

"Still trying to disobey my word I see, you not going to get a hotel room now," he says well he unzips his suitcase i look at him, i then say, "I can at least try also please take your clothes with you to the bathroom no one want to see you nude."

Ares then smirks as he says," You would love to see what's under this towel, wouldn't you love," Ares has completely gone off the rails and then says," No I probably have seen better i don't want to hurt my eyes,"

Ares then comes towards me stands right in front of me and says," I bet if I  drop this towel now you would probably faint," I look at him not knowing what to say," I won't faint over something that probably looks like avocado for all I know," he then laughs and says,

"Darling I bet you haven't seen a size like mine before I mean judging from the guy I saw you were having dinner with probably has a cock size of a prune," my eyes go wide as I realize he is talking about Jasper.

"Listen here you conceited son of a bitch fool you think you are all that but let me break it to you, you are not that important," Ares then just smirks and says," Oh darling I know I am important, you do think so too," he then walks to the bathroom to get dressed.

I can't believe that conceited fool thinks he is all that and some hotshot. I promised myself I wouldn't go there with him but I couldn't help but feel butterflies with him I then realized I was such a fool he was going to get married to Kylie his love, the girl he always loved. I can't let myself go down that path again as I will never be his truly.

****
So what do you guys think about this chapter?
Please comment and vote too 🙏