Chapter 8: I can't deal with him

After Ares got dressed  I tried to discuss his wedding plans with him which he did not want to do. I don't get him we are in one of the best cities in California for his wedding planning but he does not want to discuss his wedding it's one of the reasons we are here in the first place but he keeps on making excuses like," I have better things to do than discuss my wedding," I just can't stand him.

It's almost night time which means I have to do my usual night routine so I go and freshen up I then come out just to see Ares lying on the bed in his grey sweatpants, with no shirt on showing his abs well he is on the laptop with documents in hands not to mention his black hair wet due to the shower I don't know what this guy is trying to prove but it's not going to work it may be hot but what's even hotter is professionalism," Mr. Walker needs I remind we sharing a room so be a bit more respectful please by putting a shirt on," I say Ares then smirks but doesn't look up as he is tipping on his laptop concentrating," Scared you going to get distracted love," I just roll my eyes not bothering to talk.

The two pizzas arrive with two vanilla milkshakes which I ordered sorry I can't help but love my junk food, "When was the last time I had something so delicious," I hear Ares say to himself as he takes a few bites into his food, I then ask, "What do you mean," Ares then looks at me with his blue eyes and says," I have been eating a lot of salads for this past year because Kylie wants her modeling career to succeed so no junk food is allowed in the house," imagine not having pizza or burgers or even any fast food in your life, your personality will lack so much taste," That's ridiculous," I say he then sighs," It damn is," I hear he mutter.

It's finally time to go to bed as I'm yawning but I just realized I don't have a bed so I ask

" Where will I sleep, Mr. Walker?" Ares then pats a spot next to him has he gone mad to think I will share a bed with him, sometimes I don't think he realizes that he is going to get married in two months.

"No Mr. Walker that is crossing the boundaries," I say

I see Ares then just roll his eyes and say," We use to sleep together when we were kids remember when you use to sleep over by my house and, Me, Layla and you used to stay up late when were kids watching horror movies and when it was time to sleep Layla would always leave us to sleep with my mom cause she was scared so we always ended up falling asleep together, so what damn difference would it make?"

I look at him is this dude for real now, "You lost the plot you getting in married for fuck sake having a wedding planner sleep with the groom even if it's not sexual is disgusting I know for a fact I would have left my man if he did that."

Ares looks at me with a serious expression, "We just damn sleeping it's not like I will be fucking you," I then just shake my head and grab pillows and extra blankets that the hotel staff gave us and put it on the floor as I will rather sleep there than lose my self-respect.

I don't know when but I felt someone lift me during the night or early morning I presume. I woke up feeling comfortable this morning also really warm but my pillow is not so soft l just look to see I'm laying on naked chess with arms wrapped around me I then start to panic this is not how I wanted things to go I then try to get out Ares grip but he is so damn strong

"Can you stop moving some of us are trying to get some sleep," he says with his masculine morning voice.

" Can you please let me go," I then hear his deep voice say, "No I'm quite comfortable in this position," I hear him say I feel like I'm doing so many things wrong so I say," Mr. Walker this highly inappropriate, can you please let me go."

I then heard him say," I will let you go if only you kiss me on my cheek," I can't believe he just said that I then used all my strength to get out of his arms, I ran to the bathroom shutting the door close and leaning against it.

I then get ready to start my day which means breakfast and that is ordering two chocolate croissants and two lattes. I then see git two missed calls from Jasper I decide to phone him back, "Oh so now you want to speak to me, "I hear him say I sigh and say," Casper yesterday was a long day sorry I was really tired," Jasper then laughs and says, "Relax muffin no hard feelings I just was worried about you," suddenly I hear a vase drops just to see Ares looking mad I don't know what the reason is I just ignore him and get back to my phone call.

"Yeah sorry about that, how is Truffle doing I miss my cute little puppy" I then look at Ares just to see him clenching his jaw again he looks like he is contemplating, "Truffle is doing fine Cupcake but I'm really sad to know you not missing me."

I hear Jasper say making me laugh I then say, "Jasper I, of course, miss you..." My phone gets taken out of my hand interrupting me I look to see Ares looking furious I then hear Jasper trying to speak but Ares shuts the phone off, "Are you out of your damn mind!" I shout, Ares then snaps, "Yes I am you driving me fucking insane."

"I was talking to my friend you piece of shit," Ares then laughs and says," Friend you say, it sounded like more to me like your damn boyfriend the way you were flirting with him" I look at him feeling the need to smack him again.

"Yeah, so what if he is my damn boyfriend or even my fuck buddy it has nothing to do with you," I snap, Ares then looks at me and shouts, "Shut up right now or else I will do something I will regret!" he then punches the wall.

"Ares you need to come to reality and face it you can't control my life I am a free woman to do what I want we are not even friends, to begin with so do me a favor and leave me the hell alone," I say as I walk out of the hotel room not before hearing him say," Get the fuck back here now Rhea," I feel the need to throw things at him.

Honestly, I'm feeling really upset that he had the damn nerve to shout at me like that he makes me so mad. I then message Ares to tell him to meet me at Malibu's beach club in an hour sending him the proper location. I feel like I'm such a bad wedding planner. I hate myself for the lack of professionalism I give. I need to get myself together.

****

How was this chapter people?

Also, I would like to thank all those people for voting for my book it means a lot, and I'm truly grateful 🤗 ❤

Please do comment and vote🙏