Chapter 15: Waking up to bliss

I wake up lying on someone's chest and I smell the morning beach air. I wish every day was like this waking up to the man I'm starting to love.

I try to get out of his hold but he groans, "You staying here right where you belong," he says in his morning.

"But I need to go to work," I say trying to get out of his hold.

"But I want you with me," he says finally opening his eyes and I smirk.

I then decide to climb onto him straddling him, "Tell me how much you want me," I whisper in his ear as I kiss him under his ear.

"You want to know how bad I want you," he says as he kisses my neck and I moan.

"Mhm," I hum and he smirks he then attacks my lips with his tongue darting in my mouth.

We pull away from the kiss as he soon starts to attack my neck making me moan out loud. He doesn't even realize his mere presence makes me wet.

He starts to suck on my neck as he grabs my thigh and I kiss his jaw loving how he moans.

He looks up at me with adoration, "Wanting you is not an option anymore it's a need," he says and I smile.

"You make me happy Antonio, " I say as I pull him in him for a kiss.

" You do too, okay now what were you saying about going to work," he says smirking at me I look at my watch and jump off the bed and I run to the bathroom not before shouting.

"It's because of your hotness I'm late," I say and hear him chuckle.

●●●●●

"Antonio you did not just give me so many hickies," I say staring in the mirror not believing it just to see so many bruises on my neck I hear him chuckle as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Mhm, I did so anyone that even thinks they have a chance with you, can see that you mine," he says.

"I never knew you were that possessive," I say wrapping my arms around his neck

"I am only possessive of my most valuable gifts and you are a gift that was brought to me that I will forever cherish in other words I will never let you go ever," he says staring at me and I hug him tighter feeling an emotion I quite can't figure out.

One thing I just realized about my life I was never meant to be with Ares I think that's why fate brought me Antonio, my love the guy I see a future with.

"You right this is forever," I say looking at him

He looks with serious expression at me and says, "Forevermore,"

I look at him strangely because he reminds me of my childhood Tonio

Flashback 21 years ago

"Dad, why is Tonio always mean to me?" I ask him and my dad looks at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Well my sunshine you must remember you are six years old and Tonio is eleven years old so you guys might not like the same things," he says