Chapter 17: Familiar eyes

Life sometimes feels like a game one minute you are sad and the next minute you are happy it has a way of playing with one's emotions but you know one thing I learned about this life is what is meant to be is meant to be.

I lay awake staring up at the ceiling of his house. After I got back from the hospital all he wanted to do was cuddle as here Antonio lays on my chest. I love this man and I want him to be my everything, and I want him to experience everything with me.

Somedays, I feel like I met him before everything bad transpired in my life. I feel like we knew each way I just don't know how, or maybe it's got to do with our souls being connected.

I hear Antonio groan and l see his hazel eyes open, staring right at me. I think that one of the reasons why I feel like I know him is because of his eyes it's one of the most beautiful eyes I ever met his eyes speak a lot to me it's also familiar to me.

"What's on your mind?" he asks me in his sleepy voice.

"Nothing," I tell him, shrugging off my thoughts, but Antonio grabs my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Don't lie. I know you, so why don't you tell me?" he asks me, pecking my chin

"I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I never met you. Would I have given Ares a chance?" I ask him and see Antonio clenching his jaw.

"Why would you think something like that?" he asks me, and I realize that might have come out the wrong way.

"What I'm trying to say is the love I have for you was different from what I had for Ares. I would have never experienced love if I had not met you. I would not have even known the meaning of love. I probably would have still been in love with the idea of Ares," I say, thinking how lucky I was to have met Antonio, my love.

"I don't think you would have been with him, you know why because I would have eventually found you, and I would have taken you away from him," Antonio says

"I wish I met you sooner, Antonio..." I  say, and Antonio starts to cough.

"You okay?" I ask him as I try to get up and give him water but Antonio keeps his hold on me.

"Move in with me," he says and I look at him is he serious now or is this a joke?

"Are you joking?" I ask him

"I have been thinking for a well I want you in my bed, in my bathroom. I want you all over my house. I want you to always be with me," he says looking into my eyes and I melt

"I would love to move in," I say and I see
Antonio grins and kisses me but my mind then travels to Truffle.

"But what about Truffle?" I ask him and Antonio chuckles.

"Rosco needs a friend also the house is big enough considering it's on the beach he will have plenty of space here," Antonio says and smiles.

"Okay then we doing this," I say and nod as Antonio goes back to cuddling me.

●●●●●

I am busy in my house packing my belongings.

"So you moving in with him?" Jasper asks me and I nod

"Well good best friend because I asked Blair to move in you know considering she is my lady," Jasper says and I  smile it's nice knowing everything is working out for us

"Aww I'm so happy for you Jasper I feel like everything is working out for us you know we are both successful and both have loving partners, what more could a person ask for?" I ask and I grin