Chapter 13: Spending time with her

"Do you love him?" i ask i hope she says no because i can't see her loving anyone.

"Love is a serious word you can't be in love with everyone but you can love everyone that is close to you so to answer your question i do love him" she says.

This is one thing i loved about Rhea she is always logical and gives a good answer to everything. I can't believe i spent a few years without her.

"You really are smart Rhe" i say.

"I know so lets get going i can do with a cheese burger" she says giving

We both been debating for minutes about where we going to eat she wanted to have Mcdonald's so agreed. She gave me her beautiful smile in return and that was all i needed.

We then go to drive thru and Rhe speaks, "Can i get one big mac meal with a mcflurry with nuggets on side jalapeno sauce, " she then looks at me trying to ask what i want.

"He will have the same thing" she says and i give her look and she winks at me.

Once we get our meal she ask me if we can go to the park close to her apartment and i of course agree. We then sit on the benches i don't how to describe this feeling but for once i feel normal like i don't feel like one of the top billionaires in the world and i love that feeling i missed it..

"So tell me how is your New York life?" i ask.

She then laughs,"You so blunt but to answer your question i love it here but i miss California you know like the beaches i also miss Layla and i sneaking out to
those parties also the climate was better there" she says.

"I remember those parties on how i ruined it for you guys" I say giving her a sly smile.

Flashback.

"Bro you need to let me and Rhea sneak out this party?"

"And why should i do that and why are you dragging Rhe into your shit?" i ask getting annoyed.

"Oh please bro Rhe is not that innocent you should have seen how she was almost stripping naked on Ashton Wood's pool table," she says smirking.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" i ask

Layla then takes out her phone showing a video of Rhe taking of her T-shirt and shorts she was in a bikini damn this woman is making me hard, stay focus she is my best friend damnit.

"Who else saw that fucking video?" i ask feeling myself getting furious.

"I think Ashton and few of the guys?" she says giving me a cocky look.

I then go to Layla room and see Rhe putting on red lipstick,"You are not going anywhere Rhe" i say.

"Um excuse me Ares" she says well putting her make up away.

"Layla told me you went to Ashton's party last week and you were stripping?" i say giving her a furious look.

"Yeah i went to the party met a few guys and had lot's of fun so what's the problem?" she asks.

"The problem is you going out there with a bunch of fuckers that just want to get in your pants" i say i can feel myself burning

"Well it's a good thing you can't control me" she says, she is so cute to think that she i can't control her.

"Mom Layla and Rhe are planning to sneak out to party and it's super dangerous their will be lots of drugs alcohol also creeps so i don't reccomend they go!" i shout and smirk at her.