Chapter 10: I'm yours

It's amazing how life works one minute you happy the other minute you sad but lately it's just happiness that i have been experiencing and i have to thank one person for that and it's my stalker Antonio Russo.

He is currently laying his head on my lap well i play with his hair and i smile on how adorable he is.

"How is your family like Antonio?" i ask him wondering if he has a happy family.

I look at him and i see a smile that brightens his face,"They are amazing you would really love them even though my dad worked a lot and barely had time for us he still made sure to be there every holiday or birthday. My parents really love each other and they brought us so much happiness" he says

"So that's why you helped your mom cook well she was sick as your dad was working?" i ask him

"Yeah my father a worked alot so he could send us to the best of schools so i tried to take that load off my parents shoulders and once i started my business i forced my father to stop working so that he can have more time with us and he did and my life cannot be any better" he says and i really give him props for that as he is a wonderful human being.

"Antonio the world is really lucky to have you," i say as i plant a kiss on his head.

My mind starts to drift off to Antonio's trauma and i wonder if i should ask him about it

"Antonio why don't you really like the water?" i ask him

I feel his body tense and i feel bad asking him that question,"You know what you don't have to answer question I'm crossing my boundaries" i say.

He sighs,"You not because i was going tell you eventually" he says playing with my fingers as usual

"Are you sure you don't have to," i say looking at him.

"I'm sure." he says as he continues to play with my fingers, "I was twelve years old when my parents left me alone with my tutor i always told them i didn't like her but they thought i was lying because i was lazy. The lady always gave me seductive looks or tried to touch me inappropriately and luckily my parents were always home when she was over. It was just that day when my parents had to attend a my father's work function. I was alone that day with her and she suggested we play hide and seek and i agreed..." he says closing his eyes and shaking.

I pull him up to me and hug him,"I'm here breathe in and out you ok" i then kiss both of his cheeks.

"I was hiding somewhere close to the pool until she found me and she was in her bra and panties she then pushed me into the water and jumped in after me. I swam to the top of the water and she asked me why don't i like her and i told her she makes me feel uncomfortable. She then tried to touch me under the water but i pushed her away and she got mad and pushed my head into the water and tried to drown me i don't even know what happened after as i lost conscious in the water but all i know if it wasn't for Erica i might have died" he says and i feel tears drop from my eyes he did not deserve what happened to him.

"Colomba why are you crying?" he asks me as he cups my cheeks.

"You did not deserve that Antonio you deserve to be happy you literally the best guy i know in this world and it hurts me to know you have to deal with that trauma everyday" i say as i hug him tightly and he puts his head on my head well hugging me.

"Not everyday ever since you came into my life you made me happy you lighten up the darkness to my world." he says looking at me, "So promise me one thing Colomba never leave me" he says and i give him a heartfelt smile.

"I don't think i will ever leave you Antonio like you said i am your reason for happiness the same way with me as you are the reason for my happiness plus also i don't think i can ever leave you or else you might stalk me" i say to him making him chuckle.