Chapter 19: Feeling happy

To be honest I would be lying if I said I was not currently happy with my life. It's been a week since Ares and I were together and I must say I don't feel bad that we cheated behind Kylie's back as I know they won't get married Ares promised me that he would do everything he can to get out of this situation.

We went on a few dates this week and I must say I enjoyed myself a lot it feels amazing you know but sometimes I ask myself if this is even worth it. I mean I don't ever want to get hurt again.

I'm in my office working Kylie wants to see me in an hour as she wants to discuss wedding plans I'm just hoping Ares won't make it or else it will be awkward as hell.

My assistant comes in reading my schedule out to me not before it's time for Kylie and Ares to come.

Kylie comes waltzing in with Ares, "I want my wedding invitations to be gold as we are inviting nine hundred people to my wedding" she says not even greeting me

yeah, you wish bitch.

Okay, that voice just came into my head for some reason I then look at Ares as he mouths sorry and I just give him a slight smile.

"Sure," I say as we then discuss a few wedding plans it's finally time for Kylie to leave and Ares tells her he needs to speak to me about something.

Kylie just rolls her eyes and says, "Whatever"

Once she is out Ares locks my office door and comes to me swooping me into a passionate kiss as I kiss him back.

He whispers against my lips, "Hey" and I just smile at him.

"Hey," I say back as I blush he kisses me on my nose on my rosy cheeks then on my head, and pecks my lips.

"The things you do to me Rhea," he says.

He then lifts me onto my desk and I wrap my legs around his waist.

He then looks at our position and he smirks, "I'm hungry" he says.

He then kisses my neck and sucks it hard and leaves kisses all over my collarbone. He then takes my top off and sees my white lace bra.

"Did you wear this for me Rhe?" he asks as he narrows his eyes.

Duh of course i wore this for you, so do you like?  "I ask looking at him with lust.

He just smirks and trails kisses between my breasts and I moan.

He then reaches for my thighs and kisses me all over my legs until he reaches for underneath my skirt and puts his hands on my panties feeling wet, he then slaps my lace underwear against my skin and winces all he does is just smirk knowing what he is doing to me

"I need you," I say looking at Ares full of lust evident by the way we look at each other.

He then kneels and pulls my underwear down my legs he then smells my underwear.

"You want to get fucked like a slut?" he asks before putting his tongue in my whole and I feel myself enjoying myself.

He then pushes his tongue in and out of a vagina and I moan coming on his tongue.

He then tasted it but I can see he didn't fully swallow he comes to me kissing me before spitting some of my cum in my mouth as our tongues explores each other's mouths. I was about to suck him off until my assistant comes in.

" Your friend Layla Walker is here to see you," Clara says and walks out and quickly fixes me up.

"Someday I'm going to have to kidnap you so I can have you all to myself, " Ares says leaning in for a heated kiss and then to a heated makeout out again.