Chapter 16: Accident

Antonio Pov

"Those are mine," I say interrupting the conversation that is taking place I honestly don't get what this fool thinks he will achieve I give him props though for the effort.

"Rhea please tell me he is lying are guys already intimate with each other?" Ares asks.

"Mhm," I hum as I go behind the desk to my Colomba and plant a kiss on the mark that I left on her neck.

"Rhea you deserve so much fucking better than him you deserve the world don't just take anyone," Ares says and I chuckle he probably thinks he is better for her

"Ares trust me I don't want to hurt you because I for a fact know how that pain feels but you are forcing me to go down that road where I will have to hurt you for you to see the truth," Rhea says, and smirk I know I am petty but he deserves much more.

"Can't you see that I am the man for you Rhea we grew up together. I know deep down a part of you still beats for me and craves more like I do for you," Ares says making me want to laugh. Business wasn't for him maybe a comedian for sure. He is delusional if he thinks Rhea still loves him.

Rhea all of a sudden laughs. I see tears falling from her face due to the laughter," I can't believe I fell for you to the point where I lost my self-respect, my honor, and dignity, and I lost it for you out of all people in the world. All because I thought I was in love with you. Gosh, I was so stupid and dumb back then, thinking you were the only man that was made for me and you know what's the sad part out of this is you brought out the worst side of me. You know the best thing you did for me Ares was not ending your engagement with Kylie or else I would have not met Antonio and that would have been a real shame," she says staring at him with resentment, and wiping the tears falling from her eyes.

"Rhea I love you I can give you the world if you just let me choose me, be with me. I will treat you like a princess like you deserve," Ares says ignoring what just said.

"Listen here Ares I am only going to say this once and hope you get through your thick skull Rhea is mine she doesn't need the world when she is already the world she doesn't need to be treated like a princess when she can be treated like a queen. Lastly, she doesn't need to choose because she is mine you shouldn't even be considered an option," I say looking at him in the eyes and daring him to challenge me.

"Rhea..." Ares says dragging her name out and I roll my eyes.

"He is right Ares but the truth is if I had met Antonio first I would have chosen Antonio I'm sorry to say this but I wish you were not the man I was crying over," Rhea says speaking the harsh truth and I couldn't be prouder

"What happened to the Rhea I once loved?" Ares asks her and I laugh to myself because he is one to judge

"That Rhea grew the fuck up and finally realized her worth, so why don't you tell me Ares?" she asks looking mad and all I want to do is snuggle up with her right now.

"I'm sorry I crossed the line I just don't want you to forget our memories for this fucker," Ares says and I just give him a blank stare.

"Please get out of my office Ares," Rhea says sighing

"I will leave but it doesn't mean this conversation is ending here Rhea," he says walking out finally.