Chapter 5: Antonio's past

I look at Antonio and he seems to find this amusing as this stupid lady doesn't know how to mind her own business also why do people always have this thinking if they see you with a man they are your boyfriend.

"No, he is not my boyfriend," I say getting annoyed the lady then looks embarrassed and quickly rings up the books. I was about to pay for my books but Antonio slapped my hand away and swiped his black card

"I told you that I  will never let you pay when I am with you," he says looking at me seriously

I then blurt out, "Are you my sugar daddy?" I ask as this man just be spending on me.

He just chuckles and leans in close to me so that I can smell his minty breath again and it gives me shivers, "Only if you want my Colomba" he says and I blush.

"As much as I want a sugar daddy, I do love my job, Mr. Russo," I say in a cocky tone and he smiles at me.

"As you wish my Colomba," he says and pecks my cheek.

We walk towards his car and he asks," Do you come here a lot?

I look at him," You can say I do like twice a week I'm a fast reader," I say, " Sometimes I wish I could own the bookstore so I never have to come and drive for a book."

I look over at him to see him thinking, "I believe your wish will come true one day Colomba." He says, and I smile giving him a peck on the cheek only a few seconds to realize what I did

I look and see his cheeks tinted with red and I take my phone phone and quickly take a picture of him, he then snaps out of his daze as he must have heard the flash go off and he gives me a look.

I try to slip away from him but he grabs me by the waist and holds me between his arms.

"You think you sneaky Colomba?" he asks as he narrows his eyes playfully at me with a small smirk on his face.

"Me sneaky never," I say acting nonchalant, "I was just taking a picture of the scenery," I say giving him my biggest smile ever.

"Mhm scenery you say," he says as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ears," I did not know I was scenery"

"Fine but you looked so cute in that picture," I say and I see that expression on him that shows discussion all over.

"Cute?" he asks not liking the word cute

He doesn't even know he is a big cutie i mean the man is one hot and handsome hunk but the man has a cute personality

"Yes you are a cutie you like a big polar bear," I say and he looks at me like he is offended

"First you say I'm your stalker and now a polar bear and I must say I would rather be your stalker than your polar bear I hate anything that is related to bears," he says and I laugh I have never seen someone who hates bears.

"Why do you hate bears? the poor bears did nothing to you" I say giving him a curious look.

"They ugly shits they like pillows," he says venomously and I laugh

"Fine you my stalker i did like stalker anyways," I say and he then helps me up onto his jeep.

He then starts to drive the beach way," I want to show you a place" he says and I look at him in shock this is the first time he asks me.

"Did you just ask me if you want to show me a place?" I ask him

"It's funny you think that," he says, "Colomaba you should know something about me I don't ask, I take"

"Mhm Cocky much for a stalker," I say and he chuckles

"Mhm," he hums I swear he says more Mhm than words.