Chapter 9: She is perfect

Antonio Pov

I arrive at the office with a smile on my face thinking about my Colomba and on how special she is. To be honest when i confessed i liked her i thought she would reject me but surprisingly she did not.

I still can't believe she likes me too, like what is there to like about me ?

We have been seeing each other for about two weeks now the date is actually today. I wanted to have the date immediately after i asked her on it but she still wanted to get to know me more before the date so i planned the date today.

I have been spending so much time with her on the beach, reading books with her not to mention going on late night drives also binge watching all the disney movies and lastly wedding planning work.

I am busy with left over paper work that i has been pounding currently.

My assistant Eric comes in telling me someone is here to see me and i can already tell it's Brandon Miller my annoying best friend by the way i can hear him flirting with my employees.

My doors then burst open," Hey bro looking sexy as usual !" Brandon shouts at me and i give him a glare.

"Bye." i say and continue doing my work

"Rude and here i thought we can hit the club and look for some fine ass bitches." he says

I sigh,"I have plans." i say getting annoyed.

"Does your plans got to do with owner of this bangle?" Jaspers asks lifting the silver bangle Rhea gave me three days ago and i smile .

Flashback

"Do you think i am worth you?" i ask her as i play with her hands.

She looks at me and asks,"What makes you think you are not worth me?"

"Because everything about you is beautiful and it hurts thinking to be in a world without someone as amazing as you are rare Colomba." i say playing with a bangle of hers on her hand

She looks at me with a emotion that i can't figure out,"I should be the one asking myself that question am i worth of you because you my stalker brought a new found hope for me as maybe i can find love again" she says staring me in the eyes.

I look at her feeling happy,"Is that your way of saying that you might fall in love with me?" i ask looking at her with hopeful eyes.

"Mhm," she hums and takes off one of her bangles and gives it to me.

"I know this bangle can not fit your hand but i want you to keep it as it's a sign of you bringing a spark in my life making feel alive and that you are special to me my stalker" she says and pecks my lips until i pull her into me deepening our kiss.

When we done kissing she puts her head on my shoulder as we stare at the sun going down well sitting on the beach.

I look at the bangle she gave me and i realise something I'm falling in love with her.

Flashback ended

"I take it you met someone as you grinning ear to ear like you some love sick puppy" Brandon says and i roll my eyes.

"Her name is Rhea and give me the bangle." i say as he throws the bangle at me in which i play with it.

"You really like this girl?" Brandon asks and i sigh.

"Mhm" i hum as i wish i was with her at this moment.

"Are you sure you not sick or lost your memory because what happened to the Antonio that did not believe in love?" he asks and i wonder why are we friends in the first place.