01 |✓

chapter 1

Hey, Selle, I know this is all of a sudden. I don't think this is the right time but I can't wait for that time and there's still a possibility that it might not come. I would like to grab the opportunity that God gave me. You know that I was the one who messaged you first, it was really my intention to reply to your stories to gain your attention.

I can't believe that I actually gained those and now we're still talking, talking about some random and serious matter. I know it wasn't your intention to reply but you were forced at that time too because you're bored. I am happy that you replied after a few minutes of me waiting for that.

Starting that day we started to talked, I was the one who initiate to talked to you first, not until you also did the same as mine and I am happy, it's been a years since we knew and started to talked to each other and I wanted to say that I have a feelings for you, it's so matagal na.

Mahal kita.

I hope that this confession won't be the reason that you will start to avoid me. This confession is a risk because it might ruin our relationship between us and it's our friendship but here I am risking it, there's only two possibilities as a result.

Meeting you is like seeing a beautiful sunset, it was nice to admire it even though it's far and you're like that, your view is beautiful even if you are far. It's still beautiful. I didn't plan to go there in the Philippines but when I learned that you're from the Philippines, I changed my mind and started to plan about the places where we should go.

My feelings for you can't be written in ink, and can't be described by mouth. I can't explain my feelings but I know that I like you no! I love you. I am not expecting something from you or anything, I just want to let out my untold thoughts and feelings for you.

I hope we can still be friends after this.

Sincerely Yours,
Zachary Miles Miller

***

"He wants to go here?!" Sa lahat ng aking nabasa, iyon ang pinaka tumatak sa isip ko.

Nadagdagan ang kilig na nararamdaman ko, the person that I like, likes me back! without him knowing that I like him too because I am a pabebe girl. Lowkey lang kung baga ang gusto ng mga ante n'yo ngayon. Gusto kong mag sisigaw ngayon dito sa loob 

But my room is not a soundproof at baka marinig ako sa labas sa mga pinaggagawa ko o sa mga gagawin ko pa lamang ngayon. I couldn't help but did a little jump, iniiwasang gumawa ng tunog para hindi marinig sa labas.

Nasa ilalim naman sila Papa, nakikipag-usap sa mga tita, tito, ninang, ninong ko. Tapos na ang birthday celebration, nag-iinuman sila pero si Papa ay behave lang. Hindi na umiinom ang papa ko ngayon pero dati umiinom s'ya.

Nagbago lang daw siya dahil kay Mama na ayaw sa mga taong laging umiinom, ginawang habit ang pag-inom araw-araw. People really change when they really want to change in a good way.

"Hoy, mukha kang buang,"

Napatalon ako sa aking inuupuan ng marinig ko ang boses ni Queen, may dala pa rin itong feather duster. She really loves to clean those windows using that feather duster. Walang aagaw sa kanya sa feather duster na iyan kung hindi baka makita mo hinahanap mo.

Tinitigan ako nito mula ulo hanggang paa pero nong wala akong sinabi sa kanya ay umalis na lang ito sa harapan ko. Nilibang ko ang sarili habang naalala ko parin ang confession letter na binigay ni Zach sakin kahit ilang araw na ang lumipas.