notes |✓

Hello!

As AIGM ended, I also learned something and that is, learned to listen and accept the possible outcome either it’s painful or not. Its good to have a listener to all of your problem but it also good that you have to listen to those people who's looking for listeners.

And don't let your emotions speak for you. You might regret it later on. Learning to control your emotions isn't easy but slowly but surely motto can help.

To all people who read this story until the end and to all people who tried to read the stoy thank you so much! I really appreciate your efforts and times. The story might be bad, out of your imaginations, your expectations but still thank you for making this far with me!

and to that three people who stayed with me until the very end, your name is always on my notifications! thank you so much! and to those people who keep their silence but still reading my stories and stayed with me until the very end! Thank you so much!

ps: I am not a good writer, I am still learning.

Thank you, po!

love lots! <33

See you at the time where sin makes us learned, sync in our new left in present and sunset as  a sign to rest.

sincerely yours,
Kojic Weller

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major editing is coming