𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ '♫︎' ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

°~𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚?!~°

I scanned my ticket and looked around for my train, my heart started to sink. I couldn't see it anywhere. Did I come too early? Or was I running late? I mentally went over my itinerary, trying to figure out if I had made a mistake somewhere. But everything seemed to be in order.

I turned back to face Lee. But to my horror, she had dropped me off and already left, leaving me standing alone with no one to assist me. Panic started to set in as I realized that I had forgotten to ask her to lead me to the train. I was so used to doing things on my own, that I had forgotten to ask for help when I needed it.

I looked around, forcing myself to ask for directions, but none of them knew which train it was and thought I was joking around. I lost hope standing between platform 9 and 10 with no sign of Platform 9¾. I frowned and took one last glance at the ticket, trying to figure this out, I took a deep breath.

I looked around, trying to find someone who could help me. I spotted a group of people chatting nearby and decided to approach them. 'Excuse me,' I said, forcing myself to speak up. 'Do any of you know where Platform 9¾ is?'

The group turned to me, their expressions puzzled. 'What are you talking about?' one of them asked, a hint of amusement in his voice.

'Platform 9¾,' I repeated, showing them my ticket. 'I need to catch the Hogwarts Express.'

The group burst into laughter, thinking I was joking around. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. How could they not know about Hogwarts and Platform 9¾?

I walked away, feeling hopeless. I had to figure this out on my own. I took a deep breath and studied my ticket once again. It clearly said Platform 9¾, but there was no sign of it anywhere.

'Ugh, I wish I could just shift into a bird and fly over all of this,' I muttered to myself. But then I remembered that I was in the middle of a Muggle train station. Shifting into a bird would be way too reckless.

But Pix was not making the situation any easier. She was inside her cage, squawking and moving around restlessly. She hated being cooped up and longed to fly free at home. I felt bad for her, but there was no way I could let her out in front of all these mom wizard people.

with all the reckus she's putting us into People around me were starting to notice, whispering and pointing at Pix. At least I've had her real form hidden by my aunt's replling spell so that muggles won't see her or else it's a huge catastrophe for me but a wonderful discovery for them.

'Pix, please calm down,' I whispered, trying to soothe her , begging her But she just wouldn't listen.

'I promise I will take you out once we're in the train'