𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ '♫︎' ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵘˢⁱᶜ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ

°~ 𝑳𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓~°

1 year later

-=♫︎=-

As I opened my eyes, the warm sun lit up my face in bed. I couldn't believe that the day I had been waiting for my whole life was finally here.

Today, I would be leaving my solitude ordinary life behind , yet again, leaving the Luminhood Manor and my beloved creatures behind is going to be difficult for me since I'll be far away , they're going to be missed , but now embarking on an extraordinary journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry I'll be just fine on my own.

I was so excited and nervous that I haven't slept all night , I thought about all the possibilities that awaited me there.

Ever since I found out I was a wizard and an animal shifter long as I remember that I have to attend a wizard school, I had dreamed of attending Hogwarts since I've been homeschooled for complications of being a shifter , it would usual get out of hand since I was too little to control it well. Growing up in this manor , I always felt alone and different in town full of muggles. But now, I had the chance to go to a place where I could truly be myself and learn about magic and all the wonders it held. I couldn't wait to meet real witches and wizards in my age or maybe shifters as I am, and to finally feel like I belonged somewhere.

I packed my stuff , wore my locket , it was the only thing kept close to my parents , it was like a heriloom to me that I've never taken off .I got ready soon as possible. It got me thinking about how different my life was about to become. No more hiding my magic from the non-magical world, no more feeling like an outsider. I was about to enter a place where magic was the norm, and I couldn't wait to be a part of it.

Aunt Lee always reminded me that real people will love you with your flaws.

'Y/n,' called out Aunt Lee from downstairs, which I had taken too long forgetting that she's been waiting for my departure. 'Y/n, you're going to be late, young lady.' I quickly grabbed my journal full of photos of my memories in this house and everything packed.

I ran downstairs, almost missing a step and tripping due to the excitement of going to the train . Lee gave me a tight hug and opened the door for me while my hands were full, leading me to her car.

The moment I stepped outside, the sound of early birds singing filled the air. But today, it sounded different to me. It was as if it was welcoming me to a new chapter in my life. A chapter filled with something new to it.

With a flick of her wand and she took everything off my hands and placed it in the back of the car. I looked up at her.

'I'm finally getting my own wand. I've been dying to have one for so long," I admitted . My aunt giggled about it. 'So you can finally leave my poor old wand alone for once.' We both laughed. There were times when I tried to use her wand, and let's just say it didn't go as planned.