Ch. 30: Fixing Frobo

The next day, Polly was in the garage, trying to fix Frobo. After Anne showed her the wonders of internet videos, she watched as many could about mechanical engineering and circuitry to fix her friend while giving him a brand new body. It was... well, there's not much to say, she wasn't very good.

"Okay! Time to test it out!" Polly said, proud of her accomplishment.

Her "accomplishment" was a body made from a watching machine, spare gutters, pipes, and old paint cans. Not to mention the wiring was from whatever she could find around Anne's house or inside of the "car."

She turned it on, and lasers fired from it.

"AAAH!" Polly screamed as the lasers tore through the garage roof!

Polly quickly shut off Frobo, making the lasers die down from his eyes.

'I didn't know he could do that!' Polly thought in shock.

Footsteps quickly approached and opened the door.

"What was that!?" Anne asked.

"NOTHING!" Polly shouted as she turned to Anne.

Too bad for bad for her that Frobo's new body was smoking a bit from the failed attempt.

"Really? Then why are you trying to Frankenstein Frobo?!" Anne shouted, pointing to Frobo.

"What's a Frankenstein?" Polly asked.

"That doesn't matter." Anne said, "Polly, you shouldn't be doing this by yourself. It's dangerous."

"But I can handle it! And I need to fix Frobo!" Polly said.

"Then how about you contact experts about it?"

"Experts? Who would possibly be an expect in robotics?!" Polly shouted.

"There's lots of people online that know this stuff?" Anne asked.

Anne opened her laptop and typed robots into the search bar.

"These two seem like they know what they're doing."

"Who?" Polly asked, walking to the laptop.

"Ally and Jess, the IT Girls." Anne said, playing their video, "They're fairly popular."

Polly watched the video and could see what Anne was talking about, they did seem like they knew what they were talking about. Even showing some of the robots they created in the video. Polly decided to keep watching, while Anne left. And the more she watched, the more she learned from them. Amazed by the skills and the robotics they created in their lab together. She had to call them.

"ANNE! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!" Polly shouted, running off to find her.

"Why?"

"I need to call Ally and Jess for help, NOW!" Polly shouted at her.

Polly found Anne's phone in the kitchen.

"Got it!" Polly shouted before running back to the garage.

"Hey, wait!" Anne shouted.

Polly began to use the phone.

"Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Polly muttered as she dialed the number for the IT girls.

"Polly, give me my phone!" Anne shouted, banging on the door.

Anne slammed into the door and broke it open.

"Hello?" Ally asked, answering the phone.

"Hi, my name is Polly! Please come to 301 Lee Street, West to help me with my robot!" Polly shouted quickly.