Chapter 21: Summer Time

*Some Time later*

  At Oscorp, Dr. Conners was still working on his plans to make a formula to regrow limbs in mammals. Also to help himself regrow his missing right arm. And thanks to Gwen's aid. It was amazing and he was ready to test it.

  Conners managed to inject the serum into a rat with a missing limb.

Kafka: What's up Doc?

  Conners jumps back a bit surprised.

Conners: Ashely! Geez don't sneak up on me like that. You're looking well.

Kafka: I've been feeling even better! Speaking of better, how goes the experiments.

Conners: Take a look for yourself.

  Ashely leans in to look and see that the rat's missing left arm slowly begins to grow back.

Conners: Amazing. It really works. Now, time for the moment of truth. I need a human test subject.

Kafka: And who did you have in mind. You'd seem like a good candidate.

Conners: Oh of course. I just have to run the numbers to Norman first and-

Kafka: I wouldn't trust him to let something like that happen. Why not just try it out.

Conners: You can't be serious. 

Kafka: I am. After all.

  Kafka walks over to the mouse.

Kafka: I can help with any complications. 

  Conners looked at the serum once again. He was going to do it, but he wanted this run through Norman first. But, progress wouldn't be made so easily.

  Conners tilted his head to the side as he brings the serum to his neck, injecting it into his neck. Hissing a bit at the slight pain. Kafka stares with slight surprise and wonder as there is an air of silence in the room.

Kafka: How do you feel?

Conners: I'm not sure, I just-

  After some time later, the two notice movement from his right arm. He  holds it out as his sleeve unfolds, unveiling a new arm that slowly grows in it's place.

Conners: W-Wow. This is amazing! I can't believe it worked.

Kafka: Guess you owe your golden child some credit. Gwen and (Y/N) have to be blessings in disguise.

Conners: Indeed. This is revolutionary! I have to replicate the serum. Thank you for giving me that extra push Dr. Kafka.

Kafka: No problem. After all, summer is around the corner. Not sure about Ms. Stacy, but (Y/N) is definitely looking forward to working here more often. You know Octavius told me he spent the day explaining how a Dyson sphere could fit around the sun. 

Conner: That ambition rivals Starks. You know he talked about putting a suit of armor around the earth from intergalactic threats?

Kafka: Well, after that invasion that happened a few years ago, I can't blame him. Maybe we'll have our own Tony Stark when he graduates.

  *The next day. . .*

  So far, it has been a normal time for you, with the addition of Spider powers. You've gained powers, friends, and revelations. You and Gwen have been doing your hero work for about a little over a month now. But that didn't matter for the most part since you were now on Summer Vacation!

  You ran out of School as you leapt for joy along side Kurt, Kitty, Gwen, Harry, Peter and MJ like it was a cheesy high school movie.

Everyone: SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!