001

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Jennie Kim, the CEO of 'Jen Enterprises,' oozes an air of mystery. Her cold veneer leaves the media bewildered - what is the truth behind her solitary life?"

"Miss Kim," a reporter pressed, "you never talk about your romantic life. Are you in a relationship?"

She moved swiftly through the bustling airport, only to find herself surrounded by a swarm of pesky journalists.

They bombarded her with relentless questions, their presence as irritating as a horde of hungry hyenas.

"Miss Kim!" they called out, "What can you tell us about your personal life?"

But she, unfazed by their intrusive behaviour, simply continued walking, her cool demeanor and silence making them look like fools.

The group of beefy bodyguards parted the throng of journalists effortlessly. They formed a protective bubble around Jennie as they guided her towards a waiting black Mercedes.

The journalists pressed closer, their relentless questions drowning out the hum of the nearby plane engines.

"Miss Kim, just a word please!" they implored.

One of the bodyguards, a formidable man with a stern expression, barked out gruffly, "Enough! Leave the lady be."

MOMENTS LATER

I have everything they desire.

Wealth, renown, skill, and every materialistic blessing imaginable.

Yet one thing

The absence of someone with whom I can share my true self.