006

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

The office door opened, jolting Jennie from her focused state of working on her laptop. Two people walked in, causing her to look up, recognizing them instantly. 

She stood up, a smile immediately forming on her face as she embraced the older girl standing in front of her.

"Unnie, what brings you here?" Jennie asked, surprised to see her sister visiting her at her office so early in the morning.

Jisoo chuckled softly, knowing exactly what her sister was thinking. "Well, actually, it was Jin's idea to visit. He wanted to meet you in person and have a talk."

Jennie turned towards the man with a warm smile, extending her hand in greeting

Jennie turned towards the man with a warm smile, extending her hand in greeting. "Hello, I'm Jennie Kim," she said, her voice pleasant. "Owner of Jen Enterprises and Jisoo's younger sister."

The man looked at her, taking a moment to appreciate her flawless appearance before speaking. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips, his gaze never leaving hers. "Greetings, Jennie," he said, his voice smooth and pleasant. "I am Kim Seokjin, the proprietor of the esteemed 'Café Dior.' It is an honor to finally make your acquaintance."

Jennie's smile softened as she took note of the man's admiring gaze. She nodded slightly, appreciating his courtesy. "No need for formalities, Oppa," she replied, her voice warm. "You can call me Jennie. It's a pleasure to meet you too. Café Dior, you say? I've heard quite a lot about it."

Jin chuckled, his eyes never leaving her face. "Oh, really? I hope you've heard only good things." 

"Indeed, it's mostly positive reviews," Jennie said, keeping her voice steady. "Café Dior seems to be quite popular these days."

"Shall we have lunch together?" Jisoo asked, looking at Jennie to inquire about her availability.

Jennie tore her gaze away from Jin for a moment, turning towards Jisoo who had spoken. "Lunch?" she repeated, thinking for a moment. "Sure, I have some free time. Let me just finish up a few emails and we can go."