016

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE

°✩ ✩ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✩ ✩ °

19th May
1: 09 pm
Seoul,Korea

Sitting on a cozy sofa in the VIP area of the restaurant, there were two shy creatures who seemed a bit awkward. Suddenly, a female waiter with a not-so-appropriate outfit approaches them, wearing a smile that doesn't quite seem genuine. Her clothing was a bit revealing, with a few buttons undone and a short skirt paired with tight black leggings.

"What would you like to have, sir?" she bit her lower lip and leaned down a little, showing some cleavage. Taehyung, with an annoyed expression, said, "You should ask her first."

The waiter didn't seem too happy as she looked at the female sitting next to the male. In her mind, she thought, "You better leave, bitch," while clenching her jaw.

As Jennie noticed every single moment, she couldn't help but speak up and say, "Who the hell gave you permission to wear this crap to the restaurant? Huh."

"Who the hell are you to judge my outfit? You're just a slut," the waiter snapped back, causing Taehyung to glare at her with anger in his eyes. Jennie, witnessing this side of Taehyung for the first time, was taken aback.

"Do you even realize what you're saying?" Taehyung shouted at her, making her flinch. Jennie, on the other hand, remained calm but was still surprised by his sudden outburst.

"I'm telling you, she's a damn slut. Just fucking around with good-looking, wealthy guys like you," the waiter continued to defend herself, hurling insults at Jennie.

And then, it was it. A harsh slap landed on her face, causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud. Jennie gasped, covering her mouth in disbelief at what had just unfolded.

Taehyung yelled at her, his voice filled with rage, "Dare to say shit about her again and you'll find your damn tongue cut into pieces."

"Manager!"

"Yes, sir!" The restaurant manager rushed over, bowing slightly, his eyes widening as he took in the chaotic scene caused by the waiter.

"Get this mess out of here! And this is the last time she sets foot in this place," Taehyung calmly stated, leaving Jennie wondering if she was hallucinating his angry side or witnessing this unexpected calmness.

"Next time, if I even catch a glimpse of you near this restaurant, it won't take me long to kick you-" Taehyung pointed his index finger at her, pausing for a moment. "You'll be out of here in no time."

Jennie's eyes widened at his words, shocked by the intensity of his statement.

Suddenly her phone rang, and she quickly answered it, saying, "Hello?" After a moment of silence, her face turned angry, and through gritted teeth, she said, "Let him sit there. I'm on my way." She ended the call, only to be met by Taehyung, who seemed calm as fuck.