004

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑
┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

"Bold words but the reality of the mafia world is uglier and more dangerous than you could ever imagine."

Lisa nodded, worry still etched on her face. "Jungkook's right," she agreed. "You have no idea what you're getting yourself into. It's not just about risking your life; it's about losing yourself entirely."

Chaeyoung smiled wryly. "I understand the commitment, Lisa," she replied. "And I'm willing to accept that. I don't take this decision lightly."

Lisa chuckled softly, a hint of admiration in her eyes. "You're quite determined, aren't you?" she observed. "Most people would have ran away screaming by now."

Chaeyoung shrugged nonchalantly. "I'm not most people," she said quietly, her gaze steady.

Jungkook chuckled dryly. "You definitely aren't," he muttered, his expression still skeptical.

Lisa studied Chaeyoung for a moment longer, her gaze thoughtful. "You're either incredibly brave or incredibly foolish," she mused aloud.

"Well, we'll see that."

✮ ✮ ✮

He sat anxiously at the outdoor café, his eyes scanning the entrance every few seconds. His mind was swirling with thoughts.

He couldn't believe that today was finally the day he would see the girl he had been secretly admiring for months. He fidgeted with his sleeves, his heart racing as he waited for her to arrive.

His breath caught in his throat as he spotted her entering the café. She looked even more beautiful than his imagination had conjured up.

His heart skipped a beat as she scanned the tables, her gaze finally landing on him. He stood up suddenly, his hands feeling clammy with nervousness.

As she approached the table, his eyes widened slightly. Her delicate features and soft smile made his heart flutter erratically.

He swallowed hard, words momentarily failing him as she settled into the chair across from him.

"I'm glad you came," he finally managed to say, his voice betraying a hint of shyness. He took in her outfit, noting the pretty dress and the way it accentuated her figure. "You look...you look amazing," he added, his cheeks warming slightly.

you look amazing," he added, his cheeks warming slightly