032

"She's mine and mine alone," He whispered under breath darkly. Saying that he walked away with silent steps.

Jennie playfully shoved Jungkook towards the main stage and then quickly disappeared, hiding somewhere so he wouldn't find her.

The room suddenly went dark, and a spotlight illuminated the stage, revealing Jungkook standing there while Lisa stood in the hall.

When Lisa realized the spotlight was on her, she quickly turned away, her eyes filled with confusion, and faced the stage.

Jungkook turned towards her, his eyes filled with affection, as she stood at a distance from him.

"Is this love? I feel so lost in the midst of this riddle. My mind's a mess, I can't make sense of it. Everything's a blur, no clarity in sight," Jungkook sang the impromptu lyrics with his heartfelt vocals.

We used to be a couple, and now we still are

From the start, our heart was strong and bare

We were young, but we had so much inside

A heart that felt both pain and love, side by side

Can you tell me, baby, what is love?

Is it the way our hearts still long for more?

When we were young, we felt it all

From pain to joy, can you recall?

A single tear rolled down Lisa's cheek as she recalled the day he proposed to her. They had come so far together.

People told us we wouldn't last

Our love was too young, they said it would fade so fast

But we knew better, we knew our worth

Our love was stronger than what they had heard

And here we are, older now

With something that's richer and runs so deep

We've seen it all, but we still hold tight

So tell me baby, is this love?

"K-Kook?" Lisa whispered his name as he came closer to her with that flower and wiped the tear from her face making her close her eyes feeling his touch on her face.

"You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine! So-" With that he paused to look at her and bent down. "Will you marry me?"

The moment she placed a hand on her mouth, it felt like the world stopped spinning around the Sun. Meanwhile, Jennie leaned against the pillar, flashing a warm and genuine smile. Suddenly, she felt a presence behind her, causing her to jump in surprise.

"What the-" Jennie exclaimed, but her words were hushed as a figure placed a finger on her lips. She looked in front of her and whispered, "Taehyung?"