021

30th May
09: 58 am
Seoul, Korea

The sun shined brightly as the sound of revving engines filled the air. A fearless rider with a determination in his eyes, stood next to his sleek, black racer bike. His rival, Cha Eunwoo, a seasoned racer known for his arrogance, smirked confidently.

"You better hold on tight, Yoongi. This race is about to get real, and I won't be holding back." Chae Eunwoo whispered, leaning in.

"Let's see," The latter smirked.

The race official raised the flag, signaling the start of the race. The engines roared to life as Yoongi and Chae Eunwoo accelerated, racing through the crowded streets.

"You think you're the king of the road, Yoongi?" Eunwoo yelled roaring his engine loudly.

"You're just a wannabe racer, Eunwoo." Yoongi mocked chuckling with a light smirk.

As they sped through sharp turns and narrow alleys, Eunwoo gained ground, inching closer to Yoongi.

"You got lucky. This race isn't over yet!" Eunwoo yelled again gritting his teeth.

They approached the final stretch, neck and neck, their bikes roaring in unison.

"I've come too far to lose now." Eunwoo said with a sly smirk which soon disappeared as Yoongi surpassed him.

"In your dreams." Yoongi smirked chuckling and looking back at him and then at the front.

In a burst of speed, Yoongi crossed the finish line with a satisfied smirk.

"Told you." Yoongi said as he removed his helmet adjusting his long sexy hair.

"You were lucky, today. otherwise you wouldn't have stood a chance before me." Eunwoo said smirking as he removed his helmet as well.

"Eunwoo?"

"Huh?"

"You are the reason God created the middle finger." Yoongi said in a nonchalant way showing his middle finger to him.

"That was disrespectful." Eunwoo mumbled with a grumpy face which Yoongi decided to ignore.

Out of nowhere, someone's phone started ringing, as Yoongi immediately recognized that it was his own. He quickly glanced at the Caller ID before picking up the call.

Picking up the phone, Yoongi silently waited for the person on the other end to speak first, expecting it to be something of importance.

"Greetings, Boss. We've got a situation. Someone has trespassed into Warehouse 9," the voice on the other end informed, causing Yoongi to clench his teeth in frustration.

"I'll head over there right away. Let the others know to stay on high alert in case of an attack." Yoongi's voice dropped in pitch, filled with frustration as he responded to the news clearly not happy about the situation.

Ending the call, Yoongi looked at his bike and sat on it wearing his gloves once again as Eunwoo started "Where you heading to?"

"None of your business, Young Man." Yoongi spat as Eunwoo looked at him his heart beating with anger.

•••

"Ahh."

"Be careful!" Taehyung shouted quietly, as he reached out to help Jennie, who was trying to walk on her own with no success.

"Are you mad? Do you realize what could have happened if I hadn't come?" Taehyung scolded, while she simply gazed at him, lost in his eyes, as if a whole world was hidden within them.

JENNIE'S POV

How can someone be so ethereal even when scolding? He is just making me fall for him harder by caring this much for me. He is really caring and attentive, also to add lo- shut up! Jane he's just a friend that's it. Yeah, that's it.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name as Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of me, bringing me back to reality.

"Where were you, Princess?" Taehyung asked, and I realized I had been lost in my thoughts the whole time, daydreaming about him. I must have looked so silly staring at him like that.

•••

"Get up, Lis. We are running late. Suga Hyung just gave a ring. Someone trespassed our Warehouse 9." Jungkook called out to Lisa who was laying on the bed lazily not wanting to open her eyes. But as soon as she heard 'Suga Hyung' she quickly got up knowing how Yoongi usually reacts when someone gets late. He hates people who don't value time.

"Oh hell. I've got to do my stuff." Lisa shouted running to the bathroom frantically leaving a chuckling Jungkook.

•••

Yoongi quickly made his way to Warehouse 9, his footsteps echoing in the empty corridor. As he entered the dimly lit room, he found his team gathered, worry etched on their faces.

As soon as they spotted Yoongi at the door, everyone stood up in respect and saluted him saying "Greetings, boss." in unison.

Yoongi spoke with a powerful ruling tone, "Alright, everyone, listen up. Someone has trespassed into Warehouse 9, and we need to find out who's behind this."

One of the team members, asked, "Do you think it could be a rival gang?"

Yoongi thought for a moment before responding, "It's a possibility, Hyunjin. We can't rule anything out at this point."

Another team member, Sana, chimed in, "Should we alert our people internationally?"

Yoongi shook his head, "Not yet."

"Are they here?" Yoongi asked, looking at one of his workers who shook his head, prompting a sigh from Yoongi.

"We're here," chimed in Park Jimin, pointing at himself and emphasizing the word 'here'.

"You know I can't stand this lateness," Yoongi stated, rubbing his temples as everyone turned their attention to Lisa, who shook her head and looked down, earning a glare from Yoongi.

"You made them late?" Yoongi asked, more like answering the question himself, as Lisa mumbled a small 'sorry'.

Shaking his head in disappointment, he looked at Jungkook, who raised both hands, showing 'I told her to hurry'.

"I have a hunch it might be the Hwangbo brothers," Rosé said, with Yoongi simply nodding and turning away, gazing out of the window that overlooked the bustling roads of Seoul.

"Can be right. They have been trying to bring our empire down for decades," Yoongi stated, and everyone nodded in agreement, fully aware of the history of the Hwangbo brothers.