015

DO NOT FORGOT TO VOTE

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

The sound of the buzzing phone snapped Jennie out of her reverie, pulling her focus back to reality. She glanced at the caller ID and a soft, warm smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she picked up the call.

"Hello, speaking," Jennie replied, her voice maintaining its polite tone.

"Hello, Princess," a deep voice greeted her from the other end, using a fluttering nickname. A shiver ran down her spine, leaving her momentarily speechless. This unfamiliar sensation puzzled her. Why was she feeling this way now, when she had never experienced it before?

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts, and asked with a stutter, "H-how are you?"

"I'm all good! How about you?" he replied.

"Yeah, I guess," she mumbled softly.

"What were you doing?" he asked, trying to ease the uneasiness that had come over Jennie. Jennie smiled and replied, "Nothing special. I was just working on my new project about the Sphinx I found in Egypt." Her words made Taehyung smile, and he simply responded with an "oh."

"Well, if you're not busy during lunchtime, I would like to grab you at lunch." Taehyung said in a polite yet informal manner.

"Um... Yeah, sure. I don't have any plans for lunch," Jennie said, checking her schedule on her laptop while holding her phone to her ear.

"Great! Just be ready at 1 o'clock sharp," he said before ending the call. Jennie thought to herself, "Let me finish my work cause we don't want to keep him waiting. Let's do this, Jane!"

•••

In a dimly lit room, Jimin, wearing a white shirt and black pants, leaned against the wall, while Rosé, dressed in a black hot dress, stood before him.