008

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

NO ONE P. O. V.

She slowly stirred from her sleep, feeling the grogginess of the morning. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes in an attempt to shake off the remnants of sleep.

Yawning, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and trudged towards her wardrobe. After a brief moment of contemplation, she selected an outfit befitting her office attire.

Walking to the bathroom, she carefully locked the door behind her to ensure her privacy. Turning on the shower, she immersed herself in the warm water, letting the spray wash away any lingering sleepiness.

She stood under the waterfall shower, allowing the warm water to cleanse her body. As she lathered herself in soap, her thoughts once again drifted to him. She vividly remembered the feel of his touch tracing along her skin, leaving a trail of warmth in its wake.

The memory of his touch lingered not only in her mind but also in her body. She could almost feel the ghost of his hands grazing her arms, her stomach, and her thighs.

She turned off the shower faucet and stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself in a fluffy towel. The air felt cool against her skin, a stark contrast to the hot water that had just cascaded over her.

Standing in front of the mirror, she reached for her hairbrush and began to tame her damp locks. The morning sunlight streaming through the window illuminated her face, giving her a soft glow. Methodically, she applied her makeup, choosing subtle tones that enhanced her natural beauty.

Once satisfied with her reflection, she proceeded to dress herself. She carefully slipped on her office attire, making sure every button was in its place and the fabric fell perfectly on her body. The final touch was adding a pair of pumps, completing her professional look.

 The final touch was adding a pair of pumps, completing her professional look