034

"Not this one, show me another," Jisoo said with a frown, dismissing the 9th watch that the store clerk had shown her. The lady went away to bring more options.

Lisa let out a sigh and made a frustrated face as she glanced at the counter and then at Jisoo, who was busy selecting a watch for Jin.

"What kind of watch do you think he would like? I'm worried he won't like the gift," Jisoo asked, biting her lower lip and then clamping them between her teeth.

"Don't stress too much. I've bought many gifts for Kook before, and he always loves watches. So I think Seokjin Oppa will like it too," Lisa said, placing a hand on Jisoo's shoulder, causing her to look at her with a sigh.

After an hour of struggling, she finally picked out a gorgeous and classy vintage watch. Lisa looked up at the ceiling and muttered a "thank you" to God that they were finally done.

As they left the watch section, Lisa complained, "I'm starving. Let's go grab something to eat."

Jisoo chuckled and nodded, replying, "Sure, let's go, maknae."

✮✮✮

The entrance of the grand hall was a sight to behold. It was beautifully decorated with twinkling fairy lights, casting a warm and romantic glow. As Jennie stood before it, her eyes widened in awe.

The air was filled with the sweet fragrance of fresh flowers, meticulously arranged in elegant vases. The colors popped against the backdrop of the hall, creating a vibrant and enchanting atmosphere.

Unable to contain her excitement, Jennie placed her hands on her mouth, her eyes sparkling with delight. She took a step forward, feeling a surge of happiness coursing through her veins.

In that moment, everything felt perfect. The hall seemed to have been transformed into a magical wonderland just for her and Taehyung.

With a burst of energy, Jennie rushed towards Taehyung, her heart overflowing with love. "Thank you Taehyung! It's so beautiful," She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly in a warm embrace. As she pulled away, a beautiful smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

Not realizing the effect she had on him, she leaned in and planted a quick peck on his blushing cheek.

Taehyung's face turned a shade of crimson, his cheeks flushed with both surprise and delight. He was momentarily taken aback by Jennie's gesture, his heart fluttering in his chest.

"L... Let's go. There's more to see," he said with a smile as they both turned towards a big table adorned with beautiful red flower petals and candles.

Pulling out the chair for her like a gentleman, he stretched his arm forward to direct her to sit, and she did with a soft smile and a fluttering heart. How lucky could she be? A man who's ready to give his life for her.

They both sat down, gazing at each other as if they had been longing for love for ages. "His scent mesmerizes me the most, but his gaze... his gaze enchants me. I could melt in those eyes. What did I even do to deserve you?" Jennie thought, gazing into him with her lips slightly parted.

"Her cat eyes, her aura, her cuteness, and her soft lips... they do something to me. How can someone be so perfect? Just thinking about her makes me sweat like crazy." Taehyung thought, gazing into her eyes with the same passion, his eyes scanning her entire body.

As their intense gaze broke, leaving them both breathless, Taehyung leaned towards the table and caught Jennie blinking her eyes cutely, perhaps attempting to hide her blush.

He glanced towards the right side of the hall and lightly tapped the table, summoning a team of waiters who swiftly arrived, each carrying a white cloche concealing a tantalizing dish.

The air filled with the mouthwatering aroma of the food, causing Jennie to close her eyes, allowing her tense muscles to relax as she savored the delightful scent.

The night flew by as they finished their meal, and suddenly a group of musicians appeared, playing soft and romantic beats. The irresistible music filled the air, compelling them to sway and dance to the rhythm.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next chapter is gon' change the direction of the story completely, minions. Stay tuned for that. See ya ✨✨✨