017

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

22nd May
1: 09 pm
Seoul, Korea

As Jimin handed the girl her butterscotch and mango ice cream, they found a nearby bench to sit and enjoy their treats.

Jimin took a lick of his mango ice cream and exclaimed, "Mmm, this mango flavor is so refreshing! It's like a burst of tropical goodness in my mouth. Perfect for a warm day like today."

Jimin settled beside her, enjoying his own ice cream. He glanced at her and asked, "Are you enjoying yours?"

Rosé nodded, a content smiled on her face. "Yes, it's perfect. Butterscotch will always be my favorite. It's just so comforting and delicious," she replied before taking another spoonful.

Jimin chuckled softly. "You really have a thing for butterscotch?"

Rosé playfully rolled her eyes, but a smile tugged at her lips. "And there's nothing wrong with that. You got a problem with my taste in ice cream, Park Jimin?" she joked, nudging him slightly with her shoulder.

Jimin feigned offense, placing a hand over his heart. "Me, have a problem with your ice cream choice? Never!" he exclaimed dramatically.

Jimin took a deep breath, bracing himself for what he was about to ask. "So, I've been wondering... Have you ever been in a serious relationship before?" he blurted out, placing his hand on his thigh.

Rosé was taken aback by the sudden question, but she quickly composed herself. She stirred her ice cream with her pink plastic spoon as she thought about her answer. "Well, I have been in a serious relationship before..." she replied honestly, her gaze focused on the melted mixture in her cup.

Jimin nodded, his eyebrows furrowing slightly as he processed her response.

He was both relieved that she had experience in serious relationships and slightly envious of the person who had been able to hold her heart.

"I see..." he said, his voice softer now. "Can I ask what happened?"

"He cheated on me. We were together for a while, but one day, I found out he'd been seeing someone else behind my back. It crushed me."

"That's really shitty of him."

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the city, they realized that they had spent hours lost in conversation. It felt like they had known each other for much longer than just a few days.

•••

Sitting on the edge of her window, she sighed while looking out at her front garden. She grabbed her phone and opened Instagram, searching for a specific keyword Kim Taehyung.