039

TY TO EVERYONE who read this shi- till now 😭😭

TY TO EVERYONE who read this shi- till now 😭😭.... I can't tell you how happy I am feeling rn sharing this that we have reached 2k reads recently 😭🖤... Love y'all.

(And I am really sorry for not uploading for two weeks 😭💁🏻‍♀️ I was busy)

(Now let's get back to the story...)

A pitch-black vehicle halted at a posh and opulent locale, followed by 10 other cars of similar color and design.

The driver of the main car exited, and swiftly walked around to the other side, gently opening the car's passenger side door.

A stunningly beautiful woman stepped out, clad in a spectacular black dress that radiated elegance and sophistication. Her appearance embodied perfection and exuded confidence.

The woman stood still for a brief moment before Lisa and Rosé joined her. Her emotionless face remained unchanged, and the lifeless untold story in her eyes indicated that she was completely stone-cold.

Once her companions stood by her side, they proceeded towards the venue's entrance, with the woman leading in stoic dignity, her composure masking her inner strength as she led her friends forward with pure calmness.

One of the chief guards, Lee Know, presented the exclusive black and red velvet invitations to the bouncer stationed at the entrance of the venue.

The bouncer, upon inspecting the cards, nodded his head in affirmation before extending his hand towards the duo.

"You may enter inside," the bouncer announced in a formal yet respectful tone.

As they entered the lavishly embellished venue, a greeter greeted them with a warm and polite demeanor.

"Good evening, madam," the greeter greeted respectfully, aware that they were the major attraction of the event.

"Please allow me to escort you to your designated room prior to the commencement of the actual festivities," the greeter requested, as Jennie simply nodded in assent, indicating that she was open to the idea.

As the trio entered the lavishly decorated room, Rosé laid her bag upon the side table and took a seat on one of the sofas inside.

Lisa followed suit, placing her personal belongings down and occupying a nearby couch.

Jennie, on the other hand, seemed intent on making a call, stepping forward and clicking her heels upon the flawless golden surface which embellished the flooring.

"Hel-"

"Is she there?" she asked, abruptly interrupting the caller's speech.

"Yes, she is. Don't worry. Five of our best guards as well as Jimin and myself are here. There is no need to fret," the caller proclaimed, reassuring her.