[-:-] THE INTERVIEW AND TRAILER [-:-]

(JOKES SEEN IN THE PAGE ARE MEANT TO BE COMICAL, AND NOT MEANT TO HARM ANY GROUP/ETHNICITY. IF THE MAJORITY FINDS IT OFFENSIVE, IT SHALL BE REMOVED AND ALTERED.)

(MOST OF THIS IS NOT CANON, AND THINGS THAT ARE ADDED MAY CHANGE IN THE FINAL CUT)

...

...

...

Y/N was seen in his hotel room, sitting down on a chair. His third eye, Oculus, is making the book he was given from earlier float, the two observing it. It was revealed that the whole this is being recorded by someone.

"Psst...you're on." A faint whisper was heard, presumably the cameraman.

Y/N's head perked up from the book, before he tosses it away.

"Right now? Aight, hold on real quick..." Y/N muttered, before making a bowl filled with notes float towards him.

He held onto the bowl, slightly rubbing his head after using his ability. Y/N cleared his throat, before looking directly at the camera.

"Hey. Probably know who I am, but let me do this one more time..." He stated.

"Name's Y/N L/N. I'm deemed a monster by some dude who committed filicide also murdering a bunch of other people, and I voluntarily went to Hell thanks to a good fellow I met back at my previous job. I work as a janitor at this hotel, and that's basically it for now." Y/N introduced himself.

"Recently, I was told about the fact I was owned by some random dude with unknown dreams...and the viewers/readers, I guess. Didn't have a mental breakdown, so it's aight." Y/N stated, staying silent for a bit.

"...Alright, let's get to the point. I didn't get much questions, but you simply gotta keep going. Anyways, Hazbin Hotel Season One is coming soon on January 19th, and I'm here to answer some questions you guys got." Y/N pulled out a card, reading off it.

"Here's a question, Do you enjoy working for Alastra? And was it any better than your old job on Earth? Or what's your favorite food?" -PlushyPerson

"Hm. Of course I do, she's cool. I can dodge crap, and completely eff with others. And for that second question, probably is. Free room and pay, I just have to clean." Y/N answered.

"Favorite food...got no clue, I just eat whatever...then again, when I left one of my old jobs, I just ate instant noodles, so probably that." The janitor added, shrugging.

"Mostly easy question, Plush...though, you look like some cookie by the time I'm writing this. Is it Christmas up there? Eh, I'm supposed to be answering questions, not asking them." Y/N tossed the card, before pulling another card from the bowl.

"What type of music do you listen that makes you focused on your job?" -FillerUsernameThatDontExist

"Probably like...Rex Orange County, Joji...overall, it's mixed, if it sounds good, I keep it in my playlist." Y/N answered, grabbing a new note.

"How are things going in [HELP ME! IT BURNS!! IT BUUUUUURRRRRRNNNNSSS!!! !!]?" -Spaticus_fanaticus

"...Must've been a salesman who fell from grace so hard." Y/N commented on the loud screaming the note had.

"By what I assume, you're talking about Hell. It's fine, I guess. Did some cool stuff, yada yada...Did I lock my door-"

"Hey Spikes! Ya jerkin off here, cuz' I can help!" Suddenly, Angel Dust kicked down the door, as she walks up.

"Oh hey, Angel." Y/N lightly waved.

"Ooh, I fuckin' knew it that you're into making pornos!" Angel Dust exclaimed, happily hopping on his lap.