[-:-] THE HORIZON: LAST SCENARIOS [-:-]

THE FOLLOWING WILL BE DELETED UPON THE NEXT ENTRY.

_______________

...

...

...

GREETINGS.

WELCOME BACK.

YOU CHANGED A LOT IN THESE PAST MONTHS STICKING BY OUR CORPORATION.

HOWEVER, OUR TIME IS DUE.

FOR WE WILL BE ON A HIATUS AFTER THESE NEXT ENTRIES.

WE DO APPRECIATE THE JOURNEY YOU HAD PARTAKEN, AND WILL LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR RETURN.

NOW, WE HEAD ON TO THE SCENARIOS.

_______________

SCENARIO #1:

This will be rather short. However, it will decide your story and chances.

Your supervisor tried to protect you from this fate, but doing so, she lost her powers supposedly.

Now, it's up to you.

Will you face the foe?

Or will you run?

Make your pick.

CHOICE 1: I made the promise, it's too late to take it back.

CHOICE 2: Too risky. This is all I got.

_______________

SCENARIO #2:

In the time of your long awaited face-off against someone from a rival company, which you had cause to stand up for...He is ready to demoralize you. Just to let you know...You are going to do the same to him.

You are given either two choices.

The first being you take him seriously. You will prove a reason why you shouldn't be taken as a nuisance. You are now showing how skilled you truly are, and how much you grown.

The other is that you don't. You will not go all out against him. Instead, you opted for a more teasing and humiliating approach. You are now mortifying the man, showing how he doesn't budge you even one bit.

Make your pick.

CHOICE 1: Take him seriously. He must learn how strong you are.

CHOICE 2: Take him mortifyingly. He must learn humility.

_______________

SCENARIO #3:

Congratulations. You are almost reaching the end. Just a few more, and you are ready.

Amidst your meeting against the rival...You notice someone you care for supposedly in danger due to him. And that was your boss. She was the reason why you have this job, and hoped for better times coming to you.

She saved your life, so why not save hers?

The chances are...you may reach certain death. The nadir of your life. But the lowest point will greet the greatest change...

Make your pick.

CHOICE 1: Save her. This is her time to shine instead, so you pass her the torch.

CHOICE 2: Risk it. This is your fight. And you will finally finish it.

_______________

(After 9 months of this book's release...I think...We reached the end of season one. I am proud of how this story is going, and I wanted you to know how long this took :)

(Anyways, I'll see you soon folks!)