[-:-] ENTRY 05: OVERTURE [-:-]

...

...

...

"Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light." A female voice spoke.

We see the city in the clouds, guarded by the gates. Smoke follows, and we see a glowing white sphere, which bursted up the angel deities, defending from the evil in the darkness.

"Lucifer was one of these angels. She was a dreamer with fantastical ideas for all of creation."

Confetti shoots in the air, revealing a figure of an angel with multiple wings. She smiled brightly, wearing a top-hat as she extends her arms. Fireworks fire in the air, as Lucifer soars around.

"But she was seen as a troublemaker by the elders of Heaven. For they felt his way of thinking was dangerous to the order of their world."

Lucifer was seen being told not to do so, angels around her not liking the idea. She stood there gloomily, the angels did their important work.

"So he watched as the angels began to expand the universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith."

We arrive on the planet, the first two humans shown. However...They seemed different.

"Equals as the first of mankind, but despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden."

Adam tried to direct his equal, but Lilith didn't abide to his ruling. She ran away, hiding inside a hidden forest, all alone. That was until...

"Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity, offering the Fruit of Knowledge to Adam's new bride, Eve, who gladly accepted."

Lucifer met her, the two connected very well. They head to a red tree, where apples grow. Lucifer managed to convince the new human named Eve to consume the apple, creation sprouting...

"But this gift came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth."

The hand of evil held onto the Earth, before darkness covers it whole. Crimson red eyes glare down, and chaos finally abrupt.

"With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered."

As evil arrived, the Earth that angels tried to protect cracked in two pieces. Angels had enough, looking at Lucifer and Lilith.

"As punishment for their reckless act, Heaven cast Lucifer and her love into the dark pit she had created, never allowing her to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked. Ashamed, Lucifer lost her will to dream."

Lucifer's hand which carried the glow of good turned into the flame of evil, causing her to frown. She drops her hand, walking away with the first sin she caused. However...one never lost her hope.

"But Lilith thrived, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power."

Lilith floats in the air, the songs of her voice coming out loud and strong for all to hear. Cities were built, and Hell was becoming more lively...in a way.

"Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them."