[-:-] ENTRY 07: SCRAMBLED EGGS [-:-]

Hazbin Hotel...

...

...

...

We see Y/N lying on the couch, checking his phone...with the sleeping cyclopean cat, KeeKee, on his chest. The sounds of a hammer were heard, waking up the cat and dashing off. Y/N now got up, and heads to the bar.

It showed Charlie and Vaggie, along with the goat assistants, Razzle and Dazzle, putting up a banner. It says "HAPPY FIRST WEEK, MADAM PENTIOUS!"

"That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Madam Pentious is staying at the hotel!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Um...Pentious was just trying to take over the city with her weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie reminded her.

"Well, I haven't seen her try to pull any of that here." Charlie said...before Madam Pentious arrives, along with the Egg Boiz sitting on top of a machine she just built.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie questions.

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the "Skin Flayer 11,000"! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." Madam Pentious disproved Charlie's statement.

"What? Why?" Charlie asks.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me...I don't know about Y/N though, I recently discovered that he usually expresses his kindness by bamboozling." Madam Pentious admits.

"Y'know, I'm actually not too sure myself." Y/N agreed off-screen.

"Really?" Madam Pentious asked.

"Nah, you got that right on the line." Y/N tricks her.

"SEE! He's exactly like my eggs! Both extremely unpredictable and obedient!" Madam Pentious exclaimed.

Before she could go on, two new female demons arrived, named Odette and Clara. They were wheeling in crates and boxes of weapons.

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." Madam Pentious ran up to them.

"Sign, please." Said Odette, handing Pentious a clipboard.

The snake demon happily signs it, and gave it back to Odette.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." Odette says, before she and Clara now leave the hotel.

As Madam Pentious rolls the crates and boxes, Vaggie realized who she bought it from.

"Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie questioned her.

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." Madam Pentious answered.

"Okay, well that stops right now." Vaggie now took the items away from her.

"Hey!" Madam Pentious complains.

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome." Vaggie pointed out.

Madam Pentious peeked her head over the machine, looking at the bar, where everyone was at. Husk was seen downing a bottle, before flipping her off. Angel Dust was on her phone, before using one of her free hands to flip the snake off as well.

Y/N was seen doodling on a notepad...that's it. He was being respectful...before he turned it around, revealing that the drawing...was somehow a highly detailed picture of two men kissing...at least he was nice for once.