[-:-] ENTRY 12: WHAT'S UP, DANGER? [-:-]

Farewell forever, L/N...

...

...

...

YOUR CHAINS BOUND YOU.

THE BAGGAGE

THE RADIO.

THE MIRROR.

BREAK THEM.

FREE YOURSELF.

THE PAST ENCUMBERED YOU.

BUT YOU CAN MOVE ON.

DO SO.

SHE SHOOK YOUR HAND.

BUT YOU CAN BREAK THE DEAL.

DO SO.

YOUR EQUAL IS YOURSELF.

BUT YOU CAN DEFEAT IT.

DO SO.

MASTER YOUR MIND.

AWAKEN YOUR POTENTIAL.

CONTROL YOUR DESTINY.

THE HOST.

THE EYE.

GAIN UNITY.

FACE ALL ODDS.

LIVE OR DIE.

YOU WILL WIN.

_______________

Hazbin Hotel...

...

...

...

Y/N groggily woke up from his bed, confused. He sat up, scratching his head, wondering what just happened.

"...Weird. Usually, my thoughts aren't that positive." Y/N muttered.

The voices in his head happened to be giving him motivational dreams. After his encounters of Heaven, something in him changed. Sure, he did have his smug persona, and there was barely any chance he'll switch that...It was rather his third eye, Oculus.

The eye happened to be focusing on one thing, and it's transferring its knowledge to the janitor. Y/N got up, staring himself at the mirror.

"So. Whatcha want me to do?" Y/N asked the eye.

Oculus closed itself...before opening them again, showing a variety of images on its pupil. One showed a flipping book over before closing, the next being an image of himself meditating, then finally...it showed chains breaking.

"...God damn. First my dream told me to break my chains, and you're showing it as well. That's gotta be foreshadowing, I don't even have to use you much." Y/N assumed easily.

The third eye replied by forcibly controlling his hand, and slapping himself lightly.

"Ow. Okay, okay...Learn your abilities, meditate, and break chains. I don't get the last part much, but it sounds spiritual and psychological." Y/N shrugged, ready to do his work and grab his-