[-:-] ENTRY 11: WELCOME TO HEAVEN [-:-]

DISCLAIMER: READ THE PROLOGUE FOR ONE OF MY BOOKS, "THE SAINT" TO UNDERSTAND WHO WILL COME. IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, THAT'S FINE, BUT THIS CHAPTER MAY BE CONFUSING.

_______________

Hazbin Hotel...

...

...

...

Charlie was seen packing a majority of their clothings inside a suitcase, while Vaggie sat on their bed, looking troubled due to how much she had. It was to the point where Charlie had a closet-sized suitcase, two extra large baggages, a guitar case and a small handbag.

"Okay, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket and rain jacket—wait, does it rain in Heaven?" Charlie turned to Vaggie.

"Charlie, you're only going to heaven for a few hours." Her girlfriend reminded.

"Vaggie, we are only going to heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed." Charlie said with hope, spreading her arms out.

"Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that thing..." Vaggie said.

"What thing?" The princess asked.

"The thing with the...thing uhm...fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar." Vaggie gives up.

"Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me." Charlie held onto her hand.

"...Fine." Vaggie sighed, reluctant.

"Yes!" Charlie exclaimed, giving her lover a kiss on the cheek.

_______________

Downstairs...

...

...

...

The main door for the hotel slams open, Angel Dust stumbling inside with exhaustion.

"Oh, fuck..." Angel Dust huffed.

Niffty popped her head out a plant pot with a feather duster in her hand, checking up.

"You look messy! What happened to you?" She asked.

"It's who happened to me, and the answer is everyone! Twice. Val had me working 16 hours straight on a fucking whim. The absolute dickbag. UGH!" Angel Dust cracks her back, and collapses on the couch to rest.

Charlie and Vaggie walked downstairs, bringing their suitcases. Husk was drinking away, and Y/N was silently reading his book, sitting on a bar stool with a duffle bag on him...before suddenly-

*BOOM!*

The bar's left wall explodes in a red smoke, freaking mostly everyone out.

"ARGGGH! What the fuck is with that wall?!" Angel Dust complained, tired of what's happening.

A female outline was seen in the red smoke, holding a bomb.

"What up, hoes!" An Aussie voice introduces herself, laughing.

[-:-] Cherri Bomb, The Explosive [-:-]