[-:-] SESSION 09: ONE LAST MESSAGE [-:-]

Flashback...

...

...

...

"Y/N LOOK OUT!"

Charlie was seen running to save him...She was going to sacrifice herself. She had no idea that Y/N could easily move out the way. The janitor realized one thing...There was no time. In his head, everything slowed down.

Charlie was still moving, and there was no time for her to immediately stopped. She could easily get killed with that momentum. However, if Y/N did do something and pushed her away...he could've risk his own death.

The clock ticks, and Y/N had to pick...

...

That's when he realized.

If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't have this type of life. For once in his time, he actually cared for the members in the hotel. Y/N was happy. He couldn't just leave it in the dust.

She saved him.

...

Now it's his turn.

...

...

...

Y/N quickly pushed her out the way. He saved her in time. He turned to the blast, staring somberly at it. He was ready. It was time for him to accept his fate. He closed his eyes, knowing what will happen next...but Oculus kept itself open.

...

...

...

Y/N opened his eyes. He was somewhere else.

"...Did I actually die?" Y/N questioned, looking around.

The environment was peaceful. It was a somber garden, birds chirping and flowers blooming. No one was around, and the river flowed down. Y/N followed where'd it go...which led to a man watering a plant.

...It was a priest. The one who saved him back in Heaven. The Saint was quietly humming to himself, and stops watering the plant. He turned around, looking at the janitor with a smile.

"Welcome." He greeted, placing the watering can down.

"You again. Ain't you supposed to be dead? You were a part of Hell, and died to Adam...Where even are we?" Y/N questioned.

"Right now, we're inside your machinations of your complex thoughts. I simply decided to change the mood. After all, I am simply a fragment of God's image." The Saint told.

"...You can do that, but couldn't save yourself?-"

*Slap.*

"Ow..." Y/N was lightly hit by him. He didn't predict somehow.

"Apologies...But someone needed to silence you." The Saint said to him.

"...Understandable. That's fair after all the shit I done." Y/N shrugged.

"Now, I didn't come here just to save you...but give you a message I was told to bring to you and someone else." The Saint said.

"...So please, hear my words coming from someone you may know."

...

"You've done well. You made your choices, and I'm proud of them. Although it may seem bad in your heart, it's okay. We make mistakes, and that's how we learn."

"You weaved a new pattern. You created ART. One that differs from many. Your eyes took inspiration, and made it unique. The brush that creates. The hands that guide. The colors that brings life. Showing its creativity is what matters most. One that not only touches your heart, but others."

"You lived a life that is unfair. But what did you do? You kept on going. That's an achievement you deserve."

"But, our time is limited. And I plan to depart back to Heaven. So I ask you this."

"I may not be able to guide you as much, but take the solace in the knowledge of what you've done well. You made new bonds, that soon might increase and never break. Your strength you forged when making this path available is truly remarkable."

"A testament of resilience and courage. Embrace the warmth in the light, so your character shines the brightest. But for now...I say my farewell. I am not sure when I'll meet you again, but it was good knowing you have changed."

The priest now walked up to the janitor, patting his shoulder.

"One more thing...Thank you for keeping Matilda okay without me." He nodded his respect.

Y/N nodded back to him, before closing his eyes.

"Remember the book. Awaken your true self."

...

...

...

ΑΝ ΦΤΑΣΕΙΣ ΣΤΟ ΤΕΛΟΣ

ΚΑΙ Η ΩΡΑ ΤΟΥ NADIR ΕΦΤΑΣΕ

ΘΑ ΥΠΟΔΟΧΕΙ ΤΟ ΜΕΓΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ΞΥΠΝΗΣΗ ΤΗΣ ΑΛΛΑΓΗΣ.

(ONCE THESE STEPS HAVE BEEN REACHED

AND THE TIME OF NADIR ARRIVES

WILL GREET THE GREATEST AWAKENING OF CHANGE.)

...

...

...

End of Flashback...

...

...

...

Y/N was now exiting his room, going out.

However...A recording was left. One for someone you may know...

(CAPTIONS RECOMMENDED.)

SEASON ONE ENDS.

SEE YOU NEXT SEASON!