[-:-] SESSION 04: UNTITLED [-:-]

...

...

...

"...I don't think I'm being too lusty anymore, right?"

Y/N walked up, checking upon a mirror. His irises were still pink, the janitor slightly sighing.

"I think it's cooling off...God, I want to suck some dick—No it's not. It's not cooling off."

He took out his phone, recording himself.

"Session 04. Heres my tip of the dic—day...Or night, I don't know when you're watching this...Don't do stupid shit unless it's either funny or cool...Or hot—Fuck." Y/N looked away from the camera.

"Now, you might be asking "What does that even mean?" He assumed your question.

"Well, I got into another gangbang—FIGHT. I MEANT FIGHT...Big surprise there, woah. But, it was for a reasonable action. Was there a way to resolve it easier? Probably, but they tried using the second amendment, and I'm not in touch with the American spirit anymore since I'm in Hell...Disappointing, isn't it? Because disappointment is one of my best skills...Sucking dick as well—Why are the lustful thoughts mostly gay?" Y/N questioned.

"Anyways...The reason why I got into a frotting orgy—FIGHT...is because I saw something. Angel Dust was acting quite pissy with Husk, causing them to have a fight. She tried to leave, and I tried to prevent her...didn't end out so well for the both of us..." Y/N said.

"She got mad, and came at me. I sucked—CAUGHT her attack, but the moment I grabbed her arm...I saw something that somehow shocked me. Pretty sure I saw her...Getting beaten by that grape pimp...And something awakened...It was masturbati—I need my dark thoughts back." The janitor admitted.

"Like, I felt mad, I think. I took a step back, and Oculus notified me of an oncoming attack...but I let her do so. And damn, she can hit hard." He says.

"She got me drooling—HITTING the wall, even Husk had to check up on me, and she doesn't care much of any situation. I noticed that Angel Dust was saddened by what she did...but I understand. So, I offered her to peg—HIT me again as much she wants...because the stuff I saw in her made things more understandable." Y/N muttered.

"...Anywho, she dipped from the hotel. So, me and Husk went coming for her in a bar, keeping a lookout...till some shark dude tried pouring like...a love potion? She handed it to Angel, but I kindly sucked—SNATCHED it away, and drank it...I don't know why I did it, the intrusive thoughts told me." He answered.

"We fled with her, Angel giving me a sad hug, then had a song together about being losers...then the shark demons arrived for revenge." Y/N seemed to be speeding up.

"That sparked the fight, and I did some tag-team stuff with Husk, and risked my life forcing someone to play Russian roulette with me. Then, we head down back to the hotel, Charlie crying, yada yada...and the potion took effect on me." The janitor pointed at his still pink eyes.

"Now, this stupid thing is tempting me, and I'm not letting it win. Anyways, Angel and Husk said I have a good voice for singing, and I'm probably gonna test it out later...after I sleep, because it's fucking me even more!" Y/N slammed his head against the wall to snap out of it, before tossing himself onto the bed.

"God, I wish Ryan Reynolds had an OnlyFans...That's somethin' I can agree with, lustful thoughts..." Y/N muttered.

_______________

The Next Day...

...

...

...