[-:-] SESSION 07: LAID TO REST [-:-]

Hazbin Hotel

...

...

...

"That's not how I planned my break off originally..."

A voice muttered, the door opening. Y/N tosses his duffle bag on his bed, and sat down. He grabbed his phone, sighing to himself. The janitor grabbed his phone, and started to record himself.

"Session 07. The number of luck, they say...not so lucky today." Y/N adds.

"I recently got a chance to go to Heaven. Well, for a short while. In fact, I can cross one of things on my bucket list." He reminded himself, grabbing a notepad.

_________________________________

Y/N'S BULLSHIT IDEAS

• FINALLY BE HAPPY: In progress...

• MASTER OCULUS ABILITIES:

• FAKE A DEATH:

• BE THE GAYEST STRAIGHT PERSON IN THE HOTEL: ☑️

• PUNCH AN ANGELIC/DIVINE FIGURE: ☑️

• PISS VAGGIE OFF: ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️

_________________________________

"...Anyways. I had like...a rap battle I think? It was with the angelic figure I punched after that. I said some lines that got him mad, and wanted me dead." Y/N explained.

"BUT, I was saved by a priest. I think. The priest happened to be someone to have contact with God, and tried to help the hotel...Then, something unexpected happened. Hell, even Oculus didn't see that coming." The janitor stated, showing the necklace the priest had.

"He died. He sacrificed himself just to save me and bring me back to the Hell. Poor dude. He handed me a note. Talks about having me taking his legacy. On the back it shows some verse...having to deal with the Romans and 12:2." Y/N said, showing the note.

"So, the Extermination is soon to arrive. And I'm sure that angelic figure is gonna target me specifically. So, I might like...have a short training period or somethin'? I don't know." Y/N shrugged.

"Charlie and Vaggie are having a moment of...well, it's not so good. Vags has been revealed to be an Angel...I kinda knew that already, Oculus detected that fact." He stated.

"Alright...Think like, tomorrow, I'm gonna be heading out to inform the people at the bar about the news of their human friend. They seem to care about him a lot, and I don't deserve this necklace." Y/N would plop himself on the bed.

"...Anyways, see you soon, I guess. And rest in peace to that dude." Y/N now turns off his phone, and looked up at his ceiling for a brief moment. He sighed, and dozed off...

_______________

The Next Day...

Dazed Bar...