[-:-] ENTRY 13: THE SHOW MUST GO ON [-:-]

V Tower...

...

...

...

Multiple cameras were stationed up, watching the Hazbin Hotel. The video footage overlapped with the multiple screens playing footage of our residents in the hotel. Vox was sitting on her chair, watching it all happen whilst drinking from a mug.

"No fucking way! They're going to fight? Oh, my god. Hahahaha! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well." Vox exclaimed, chuckling.

She soon turned to the screen which Alastra was seen.

"Oh, Alastra, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED! Ahahahaha!" She laughed sinisterly.

_______________

Hazbin Hotel...

At the front of the hotel, we see the cannibals gathered and practicing their skills with their weapons. Charlie watched them from the entrance. Vaggie, who was forgiven by her, walked up beside her girlfriend.

"Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this." Charlie stated.

"The cannibals seem ready to fight. Are we?" Vaggie asked.

Suddenly, Madam Pentious bursted through the hotel doors, wearing a Victorian-style uniform.

"Fear not, fellow damsels. I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" Madam Pentious proudly said.

 I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!" Madam Pentious proudly said

"What in the hell are you supposed to be?" Vaggie questioned her style.

"General Pentious, reporting for duty. I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!" The snake demon reassured.

"Thank you, Pen." Charlie said.

Niffty was seen approaching the so-called General Pentious.

"What can I do to help?" Niffty asked.

"I'm glad, you asked, soldier. The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault." Madam Pentious ordered.

...It seems that Niffty didn't understand what she just said.

It seems that Niffty didn't understand what she just said