[-:-] SESSION 01: THE NEW JAZZ [-:-]

TAKES PLACE BEFORE OVERTURE!

_______________

...

...

...

The screams of demons were heard. Ever since the Extermination, the city was in terror. Chaos abrupt around, demons going mad and rioting...however, inside the Hazbin Hotel...is a janitor in his room.

The aesthetic of the room was filled with a lot of 1990-early 2000's decorations. A skateboard with a unique design was hanging on a wall, posters which showed art designs and bands, and musical instruments.

However, what seemed so out of place was the fact there were a variety of training equipment. There lied a wooden dummy, a speed bag and heavy bag. He seemed to be taught about something...

It was Y/N, who was sitting on his chair, reading the book he was reading before called:

Abyssal Visions: A How-To Guide to Third Eye Demons

Written by Observa Iris

Y/N didn't seem to care about the screaming outside. In fact, he wasn't even panicking about the fact of the Extermination. He silently hummed to himself, before getting up.

He made the book stand on a table, still open. He leans his phone onto the book, recording himself. Y/N now sat on his bed, facing the phone.

"...Session 1. If somehow anyone gets access to the phone by stealing it again or whatever, I'm not mad, in fact, I'll give a quick explanation for you to understand." Y/N states.

"These sessions are meant to be me just like...training, vlogging and fucking around for no apparent reason. I sometimes practice JKD, go to random places, trying new instruments, all that. It's basically me being a bad influence for the camera...wait, I'm already like that in real life." Y/N muttered.

"Anyways, here's the point of session 1. Recently, I got here not too long ago, and Hell is having an existential crisis since an attack from Heaven arrived like a week ago. I deal with crises on a daily basis by existing, it's just the fact I embrace it as a personality." Y/N shrugged.

"...Sorry, got sidetracked. So, I made a list on what to do during my time here. It has very common activities, like making a song because Hell is a musical, take the skateboard around the city, punch a divine figure because it's funny, etc." Y/N listed off.

"Right now, the very first thing to do is...do random stuff, and don't die." Y/N states.

"Alright. Let's start with that." Y/N said, Oculus showing itself.

"...Tomorrow. I wasted my energy harassing Vaggie." Y/N plopped himself on the bed, before his phone floats to him. He rubbed his head due to a headache he received, but it wore off.

"Good night, I guess. I'll edit this out later." Y/N ended the recording, placing it on the table near his bed before sleeping fast.

_______________

4AM...

Y/N woke up from his slumber, revealing that we are in the recording phone's POV. As he gets up from the bed, he wore a tank top and a plaid pajama pants. He was toned and lean, might having a good balance of agility and strength.

"Alright, few hours before they awaken. I hear less screaming, so I'm probably good." Y/N shrugged.

He hopped up and down, wearing off his fatigue. He stretched his body, warming up for something. Y/N looked around, before seeing the heavy bag. The janitor took a few steps back, leaving him offscreen.