[-:-] INTERMISSION 03: THE LUCID TALKSHOW WITH UDOL! (ASK THE HH CAST!) [-:-]

(Hello again!)

(Since we reached the end of the season for now...I decided "Hey, why don't I just...have one final post, just for the fun of it?")

(...And thus, a new make-believe talkshow came to life!)

(You might wonder: Why? ...I got bored, and wanted to interact with fictional people, lol.)

(After all, I plan on having a special Entry, where we have the Behind The Scenes + Talk Show combined in one chapter!)

(Now...What does this have to do with you, the reader?)

(It's fully interactive (and by that, I mean...you can cheer as the audience, and vote!)

(But also...YOU GET TO ASK THE QUESTIONS! (...again.)

(But only this time, you can ask anyone from the HH cast, including me! And I'll do my best interpretation on how they'll answer it!)

(Sadly...I might have to limit some of the cast members...so approximately like four will do, including Y/N!)

Now...WHO WILL BE ON THE SHOW? PICK YOUR FAVORITE THREE!

(VOTES ENDED 04/16/24)

A. Charlie

B. Vaggie

C. Angel Dust

D. Alastra

E. Husk

F. Niffty

G. Madam Pentious

LEAVE YOUR QUESTIONS HERE!

(...alright I'm just gonna leave this here because I need ideas...if you reach 10 comments of asking questions, and it isn't just one person asking multiple ones...you'll get a 50% chance that you'll get a lemon...and that's part one. Part two will give the other 50%, and will be revealed next chapter.)