[-:-] ENTRY ???: SOON TO BE OPENED [-:-]

THE HORIZON™️

The following premises of this footage has been given permission to be released from the higher ups. Anyone who share this information without permission will have immediate termination from the company. Viewers with any triggers be advised.

This is a early peek of Entry 04 before it comes to the public, in honor of the Witt Family after the horrible truth came out about the CEO.

REST IN PEACE

DANIEL WITT

19XX-20XX

(...not an actual person btw.)

(Also this won't be deleted like the other sneak peaks I show, so those who fear to be deleted as comments, you're okay :)

_______________

???

WEEKS LATER...

"...We had that time where we had to choose that one choice that changed our lives. But...have you ever thought what would happen if you took the other?"

"I didn't, since I had no choice. Found all alone somewhere by someone who was a psychopath. He could've killed me, but he didn't. Unfortunately, out of all the older people I met, that one could be one of the best figures I ever met."

"We fought for our survival. He taught me ways none wish to learn as I got older...It was then I was taken away from that giant, learning that the things we did was completely sinister."

"Had to restart my life once again, this time raised by other men. I thought I would be more moral, unfortunately, I think that God had a different story ahead for me. They were supposed outlaws, murdering for their religion they support."

"I simply watched it all happen, sometimes caused it. Death being diffused, and I had to clean up their messes...but it felt normal for me. Despite the messes I watched, there was something wrong about me. I liked those types of chaos. Sometimes, people would accept this, causing them to be full-on killers."

"However, it just didn't fit right for me. I left that outlaw team, trying to find a new purpose. They personally gave me some stuff to start out this new life. I went around many places, learned martial art called "Jeet-Kune-Do" as a way to put my mind at ease for whatever I just saw back then."

"I went to therapy in order to figure out what was wrong with me...some therapists tried to get me sent to jail, but I politely declined by simply silencing them."

"Then, I got this job where their gimmick was to care for the world...met someone in red...and you probably know happened next."

We cut to see Y/N laying in his bed, talking to his third eye, Oculus. The janitor surprisingly has a hand mirror floating right above him,

"Sorry for just venting about my story. Just felt like we should interact for a bit after we learned to float stuff in that book." Y/N sighed, his third eye simply moving around playfully.

"...I heard that Charlie has some news to share for us when I was eavesdropping because I was bored. Hope it doesn't go too horrible, after all the troubles she has to deal with." Y/N said.

"...Shift starts in a few minutes, and you gotta be in hiding. Good to be talkin' for a bit, Oculus. I'll get ready." Y/N said, getting up from the bed.